Away - 10/30 Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would guess that the late game next weekend will be the LAG-Colorado match with Colorado on Mountain Time. A Dallas home match wouldn't end until around 10:30 their local time.

Agree with Gotham Gator on the East/West split

Mine is 8 y/o and I'm driving in from Rockland but assuming the game starts at 7 and is over by 9 I won't be home until 10 with getting to the car and back onto the highway. It's just way too late. 5 PM would be ideal.
totally agree, i'm driving from Albany

It helps when the game can't end in a draw. You need to play for the win and it opens the game up

which is why all holy hell can break loose as you get to the end of the second leg. The first game can be a snoozer as both teams don't want to essentially end the series before the second game starts.

Reactions: Kjbert
which is why all holy hell can break loose as you get to the end of the second leg. The first game can be a snoozer as both teams don't want to essentially end the series before the second game starts.
There's nothing better than seeing a GK up in the box trying to score off a corner or free kick. If it came to that with Lurch on the field, his 6'7" frame could be magical on the end of a Pirlo cross.... not that I want this to be the scenario - win it early!

There's nothing better than seeing a GK up in the box trying to score off a corner or free kick. If it came to that with Lurch on the field, his 6'7" frame could be magical on the end of a Pirlo cross

giphy.gif

We're flying a private Air Canada jet to Toronto. I hope these playoff chartered flights don't count towards the MLS rule.

I'd have to back and check the articles when this came up earlier in the season, but I think it's 4 legs permitted throughout the season and playoffs combined. One article did say that MLS will grant an exception "for short turnarounds in the playoffs" but I don't think there's actually an exception written into the CBA

Reactions: adam
I'd have to back and check the articles when this came up earlier in the season, but I think it's 4 legs permitted throughout the season and playoffs combined. One article did say that MLS will grant an exception "for short turnarounds in the playoffs" but I don't think there's actually an exception written into the CBA

Well it is an Air Canada plane, maybe we arranged to buy all the tickets so it's like a private trip.

Reactions: adam and Ulrich
Status
Not open for further replies.