Away - Dallas 09/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the bottom of the third inning now for the Yankees. So that game will end about 8:45-9 PM. Then there's the Yankees postgame show. Our game will probably be moved to YES2 and start on time. Remember YES2? That great site that cut to high school football in the 89' of NYCFC vs. Montreal where we won 2-1 after David Villa's free kick?

I don't know if YES2 will be on Fox Sports Go. Worst case scenario is that you watch MLS Live (if you have it). Definitely check the NYCFC twitter feed.
MLS live I don't think will work if watched in market

Second Yankees game not starting until 630 at the earliest (if not rained out). So unless the game is shown on another channel as a contingency plan, the game on tape delay would not be until very late.

I genuinely hate the YES arrangement.

Reactions: JayH
at least grabavoy is starting.

COvbRs8WcAAfSiD.jpg:large

1. Lineup is trash.
2. Game isn't on TV because of the Yankees rain delay.
3. We're wearing the black kits and never won a game wearing them.
4. Ian Joy is not in the YES booth. There's the ex-Red Bull.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Folks, I think it's pretty lame that the YES Network waited until 8:44 p.m (after the NYCFC game already started) to make ANY sort of announcement of what they would do with the soccer game.

Like someone already posted, there was NO chance this was going to be shown live on YES because of the doubleheader and because the average time of modern day baseball games is nearly 4 hours (and that's without rain delays).

They easily could have had a scrawler on the bottom of the screen telling folks what was up with the game. Is it really that beneath Michael Kay, that they can't have him say something to the fans watching and wondering if the game will be shown elsewhere?

I'd like to think that the most ardent fans would hope that the Yankees sell their half of the team since they just showed everyone how much they think of the fans who have spent money on NYCFC seasons tickets and expected to watch a game on their network.

1. Lineup is trash.
2. Game isn't on TV because of the Yankees rain delay.
3. We're wearing the black kits and never won a game wearing them.
4. Ian Joy is not in the YES booth. There's the ex-Red Bull.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I had said before that for us Black is for mourning - Of all the colors in existence why did they pick BLACK??
That is jinxing the team -

Folks, I think it's pretty lame that the YES Network waited until 8:44 p.m (after the NYCFC game already started) to make ANY sort of announcement of what they would do with the soccer game.

Like someone already posted, there was NO chance this was going to be shown live on YES because of the doubleheader and because the average time of modern day baseball games is nearly 4 hours (and that's without rain delays).

They easily could have had a scrawler on the bottom of the screen telling folks what was up with the game. Is it really that beneath Michael Kay, that they can't have him say something to the fans watching and wondering if the game will be shown elsewhere?

I'd like to think that the most ardent fans would hope that the Yankees sell their half of the team since they just showed everyone how much they think of the fans who have spent money on NYCFC seasons tickets and expected to watch a game on their network.
We could be funding red bulls next skateboard tournament instead right?

Status
Not open for further replies.