Away - Red Bulls 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Gavin23
Grabavoy is listed as Questionable... the chances of him starting are down to 90%

Maybe I'm just a crazy conspiracist but I feel there is at least a possibility that the coaching staff use injuries as a smoke screen for their bad decisions.

Their slower CBs didn't work last week? We learn after that Facey had an injury even though he was on the roster.

This week we haven't heard anything out of training about an injury to Ned. Today he is on the injury report. Gives Kreis a great excuse to take him out of the lineup without having to answer for why the change this week.

Maybe I'm just a crazy conspiracist but I feel there is at least a possibility that the coaching staff use injuries as a smoke screen for their bad decisions.
NYCFC has made me a really shitty sports fan. I am happy when players get hurt, so I don't have to see them stink up the field. I want to get the manager out of here before he can coach a full squad. I believe in crazy conspiracy theories like yours because nothing makes sense anymore.

But that's how important it has become that this team wins :)

Deal with it!

Their slower CBs didn't work last week? We learn after that Facey had an injury even though he was on the roster.

This week we haven't heard anything out of training about an injury to Ned. Today he is on the injury report. Gives Kreis a great excuse to take him out of the lineup without having to answer for why the change this week.

Thats not crazy at all. This is most likely true. What would be crazy is it we see Grabavoy on the starting lineup today. Even crazier will be what I do in response to this announcement..

Boy I never wanted a game more so then I do this game. I want 3 points!!!!! Is it crazy that as a fan of NYCFC and a NY Giants fan, I would rather NYCFC win this game, and destroy the redbulls then the Giants win their week 1 matchup at Dallas? Thats how bad I want this game.

Is anyone else watching the Galaxy vs. Sounders in an attempt to pass time until our game starts later today?

My excitement is almost palpable!

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan and PB3
Is anyone else watching the Galaxy vs. Sounders in an attempt to pass time until our game starts later today?

My excitement is almost palpable!
I am watching. As nice as the SHC is, it always seems to generate a rather subdued atmosphere. Not sure if it's the venue or the fans.

Reactions: PB3
Team prediction:
Saunders
Iraola Hernandez Mena Angelino
Jacobson Pirlo
Mix Grabavoy T-Mac
Villa

Team I want to see:
Saunders
Iraola Hernandez Facey Angelino
Mix Pirlo T-Mac
Lamps
Poku Villa

Unfortunately, tools still support this team.
New policy, if you know somebody who is a tool and supports NYCFC, beat the shit out of them and make them stay home in the future. We need to keep our fan base strong and get rid of the Green Street wannabe trash.

Reactions: FootyLovin
Unfortunately, tools still support this team.
New policy, if you know somebody who is a tool and supports NYCFC, beat the shit out of them and make them stay home in the future. We need to keep our fan base strong and get rid of the Green Street wannabe trash.
Are we even sure that those were NYC fans and NJ fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.