Barclays Premier League 15/16

ManU HAS to sack LVG soon because they are absolutely un-watchable. Gone are the days of creative free-flowing attack..... it's almost as though they have 6 Ned Grabavoys leading the charge.....

ManU HAS to sack LVG soon because they are absolutely un-watchable. Gone are the days of creative free-flowing attack..... it's almost as though they have 6 Ned Grabavoys leading the charge.....
The 6 ned Grabavoy's who play for ManU are still better at leading an attack that Swansea at this point in the season. The swans have tons of possession and do absolutely nothing with it. It's so freaking painful to watch. They make ManU's attack look sophisticated and free flowing.

The 6 ned Grabavoy's who play for ManU are still better at leading an attack that Swansea at this point in the season. The swans have tons of possession and do absolutely nothing with it. It's so freaking painful to watch. They make ManU's attack look sophisticated and free flowing.
Yeah but the thing is United's squad has cost probably 100x what Swansea's cost, so it's really unacceptable.

Yeah but the thing is United's squad has cost probably 100x what Swansea's cost, so it's really unacceptable.
They're both first division sides in arguably the best league on planet earth. It's unacceptable that either side is playing so poorly right now.

Stuck in the house today, so what better way to pass the time than watch the Premier League?

Son. Of. A. Bitch. I just came from the Premier League web page and it looks like I missed a classic between Norwich City and Liverpool.

Bassong draws Norwich level at 4-4 with a goal at 90' + 2 only to see Lallana give Liverpool the 5-4 win with a goal at 90' + 5.

Stuck in the house today, so what better way to pass the time than watch the Premier League?

Son. Of. A. Bitch. I just came from the Premier League web page and it looks like I missed a classic between Norwich City and Liverpool.

Bassong draws Norwich level at 4-4 with a goal at 90' + 2 only to see Lallana give Liverpool the 5-4 win with a goal at 90' + 5.

It was a good one. If I were a Norwich fan I'd be sick...luckily I'm not. On to Barcelona.

Reactions: Gene
Spurs v Crystal Palace on the USA Network.

Manchester United vs Southampton on NBCSN.

For you TWC people with the spill over channels:

--Leicester City vs Stoke on channel 420
--West Brom vs Aston Villa on 421
--Watford vs Newcastle on 422
--Sunderland vs Bournemouth on 423

And if you're so inclined FOX Sports 1&2 has a couple of Bundesliga matches going.......

That early game was an emotional Klopp roller coaster. He actually broke his glasses when he ran out and tackled Lallana after the game winner. Should have ended in a draw. Credit to the commentator who made fun of Moreno's hair.

It was a good one. If I were a Norwich fan I'd be sick...luckily I'm not. On to Barcelona.
Borrowed from NBC Sports Soccer:

Norwich City Fans everywhere.
12523124_1038578179555211_391719376302230075_n.jpg

Reactions: leilanikali420
safe_image.php

Looks like someone needs to call an exterminator out there at Old Trafford.......

Last edited: