Bless Their Hearts (RBNJ Talk Here)

giphy.gif

Reactions: Seth and LionNYC
RBNJ loses to Philly 2-1 yesterday and is out of the Open Cup.

NYCFC Fans: Another year, Red Bulls don't win the U.S. Open Cup.

Red Bull Fans: Another year, NYCFC lose in the first round and the second year to Red Bulls.

NYCFC: But it's a cup competition, if you're not first, your last.

NYCFC Fans: Another year, Red Bulls don't win the U.S. Open Cup.

Red Bull Fans: Another year, NYCFC lose in the first round and the second year to Red Bulls.

NYCFC: But it's a cup competition, if you're not first, your last.

By the way, Marsch whined about the fixture congestion as to why they didn’t win against Philadelphia...as he played his starters on Wed against the Sounders. Wasn’t he the one crowing about how awesome his system was after they beat NYCFC and how he had such great depth?

Reactions: SoupInNYC and Sabo
"less than 25 mins from WTC PATH station?" no the fuck it isint not both times i took that exact train to get to game

I took the PATH train every game for a year and it was NEVER anywhere near a 25 minute trip. It got so bad that I wanted to start throwing things when the train coming home would go “out of service” and dump you at Journal Square to wait for another one.

It was so bad that traveling back and forth from Brooklyn to RBA took me longer than the game itself. I gave up.

would go “out of service” and dump you at Journal Square to wait for another one.
Honestly, they should thank NYC for existing solely because they seemed to have cut down on that at least a little.

But I was a guy who went to RBA, too. And even when I lived just off Canal on Grand, it took an hour plus on weeekends.