Celebrities You Want To See Support This Team?

Fair enough I read what you wrote and took it a different way then how you meant it. As to your opinions on celeb fans. I am in agreement. By and large they seem only to come when the team is popular and to bathe in said popularity. I could care less if any of them are there.
Exactly brother. That's my point. Although I am in no way a basketball fan but I wouldn't mind Kobe supporting us. He's a real soccer fan.

Just looked at that map .. can bill murray sit in the supporter's section. He's kind of into hanging out with the people lately, posing in stranger's engagement photos and what not. Also are there no celebs in astoria, or the rest of queens, or staten island, or the bronx? Ok i guess if i was a celeb i wouldn't live in the bronx either.

looks like pete wentz is a fan, I would put up a photo of him rocking our away jersey but I am toooooo lazy

Ambiguous whether she's a supporter of NYCFC, the Red Bulls, or just being paid by Heineken, but Kate Upton('s social media team) just tweeted this:

Heineken Rivalry Week.

chris_vomiting_colour_by_dman25666-d30q7d0.jpg

Ambiguous whether she's a supporter of NYCFC, the Red Bulls, or just being paid by Heineken, but Kate Upton('s social media team) just tweeted this:

I always assumed her twitter was handled by her PR team not really her. I remember constantly seeing a tweet of that online game where she appears in the commercial of it.

So yes I assume Heineken paid good bucks for it.

Reactions: BlueWarrior
Said Mendoza was fantastic though, so obviously knows feck all!
In his defense, we don't know when this was recoded. His remarks could have been after Mendoza's first game. Most here were positive about him after one game, and now have reined in their enthusiasm a bit. I'm sure he too would do the same if we were to ask him today.

Last edited: