Chelsea sign Christian Pulisic for £58m($73.6m)

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46734487

Chelsea have signed Borussia Dortmund forward Christian Pulisic for 64m euros (£58m), but will loan him to the German club until the end of the season.

Good on the kid. Seems like he wanted to play in the Premier League. Hopefully he does well.
So happy they worked out a deal for him to stay at Dortmund for the rest of the current season.

Yeah, don't leave Dortmund during a probably title-winning season.
I just hope Sarri gives him regular starts. Hard to imagine he'd be ahead of Willian. Maybe ahead of Pedro.
^This. Sarri is known for not playing kids and not a very good youth developer, so I hope (and with the money attached) they have a plan in place for him and his development and not just loan him out to Belgium or wherever.

Fuck don't really think I can support him there. Don't want to see his growth stunted for the Nats but I can't really support Chelsea ever.

Reactions: Yankeedom
Yeah, don't leave Dortmund during a probably title-winning season.
I just hope Sarri gives him regular starts. Hard to imagine he'd be ahead of Willian. Maybe ahead of Pedro.
Pedro is out of contract at the end of the year and Willian is north of 30 and has scored 8 goals in his last 58 premier league matches.

RW is Pulisic’s to lose next year.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Pedro is out of contract at the end of the year and Willian is north of 30 and has scored 8 goals in his last 58 premier league matches.

RW is Pulisic’s to lose next year.
apropos, would you take Willian or Pedro as a DP?

Fuck don't really think I can support him there. Don't want to see his growth stunted for the Nats but I can't really support Chelsea ever.

Oh well. You’ll be ok.

Our local Chelsea pub (The Blue Anchor) is going to get a boost in butts on barstools.

Reactions: Christopher Jee