Citi Field autographs

bluefan28

Registered
Apr 3, 2024
Hi i am new here, i want to get my shirt signed this upcoming game at Citi field and i want to know where i can go after or whenever to get the best chance of getting my shirt signed. please someone answer my question please thank you

Welcome!

Can’t help you at Citi. But if you get to a match at Yankee Stadium the player entrance is by Gate 2. I never went before matches, but if you are willing to stick around afterwards the players come out through there after the match.

A few years ago I saw players leaving Citi onto Seaver Way. I can’t guarantee that’s still true. I also don’t know exactly where but I expect there will be a crowd and you can take that as your cue.

They enter/exit out of the Hodges Entrance. If you're at the home plate entrance, go towards the first-base side, they walk out into Lot G, which is the employee lot but is open for fans to walk through.

Reactions: FootyLovin
They enter/exit out of the Hodges Entrance. If you're at the home plate entrance, go towards the first-base side, they walk out into Lot G, which is the employee lot but is open for fans to walk through.
Thank you for your reply, so the Hodges entrance and exit leads to Lot g and this is where players arrive and leave from, correct me if i am wrong and also does security let you wait by the Hodges entrance after the game? One last question what do you mean when talking about home plate entrance and first base side if you can tell me and clarify that would be awesome!!!

Thank you for your reply, so the Hodges entrance and exit leads to Lot g and this is where players arrive and leave from, correct me if i am wrong and also does security let you wait by the Hodges entrance after the game? One last question what do you mean when talking about home plate entrance and first base side if you can tell me and clarify that would be awesome!!!

If you wait on the sidewalk where that parking lot begins after the game, you'll see fans there waiting for the players.

The main rotunda entrance at Citi Field is near home plate -- this area players come out of is to the right of that entrance. After the game, walk out of the main entrance, go left -- you'll see fans waiting there for the players.

The picture I attached
: The area circled in purple is the main entrance of the stadium where most fans enter/exit. The red area I circled is where the players enter/exit and where fans wait for them postgame.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-03 232649.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-03 232649.png
    608.6 KB · Views: 7
If you wait on the sidewalk where that parking lot begins after the game, you'll see fans there waiting for the players.

The main rotunda entrance at Citi Field is near home plate -- this area players come out of is to the right of that entrance. After the game, walk out of the main entrance, go left -- you'll see fans waiting there for the players.

The picture I attached: The area circled in purple is the main entrance of the stadium where most fans enter/exit. The red area I circled is where the players enter/exit and where fans wait for them postgame.
Thank you so much this was so helpful!!!