Cityzens Portal

I'm not even gonna login until the end of the season when I've racked up massive points!

I just received a Cityzens Update via email.

City Points for Match Attendance
  • NYCFC wins Historic Home Opener in thrilling fashion in front of 43,507 fans at Yankee Stadium!
  • Your match attendance, win, and goal bonus points have been added. Plus, we have given a 25 point Early Entry bonus to everyone in attendance.
  • Moving forward, points for attendance and win/goal bonuses will be added within one (1) week following each match.
Merchandise Discount
  • Your 10% merchandise discount at www.nycfc.com/shop is now live. To access the discount, please follow the steps below.
    1. Visit www.nycfc.com/shop.
    2. If you have previously created a Shop account using the email attached to your NYCFC ticket account, please login at the top of the page. Your 10% discount will automatically be applied.
    3. If you have not setup an account, we’ve created one for you using the email on your ticket account. To log in, you must retrieve your password first:
      • Click “YOUR ACCOUNT” at the top of the page.
      • Next, click the “Forgotten your password?” link.
      • Enter the email attached to your NYCFC season ticket account.
      • You will be emailed your password. If you do not receive the new password, please check your spam folder. The new password will expire after 30 minutes. If this happens, please repeat the previous steps.
  • Please remember, you must use the email associated with your NYCFC ticket account or the discount will not be applied.
  • If you purchased season tickets after March 1, we are working to add your 10% merchandise discount. We appreciate your patience.
Rewards, Auctions, and Sweepstakes
  • We have added new rewards, auction items, and sweepstakes. You can now enter to win a video chat session with Connor Brandt, bid on match-used memorabilia, redeem your points for a limited-edition t-shirt, and much more.
  • Make sure you check back often for newly added items so you don’t miss out!
Cityzens TV Code
  • This Saturday, NYCFC visits the Colorado Rapids. Don’t forget to watch the match at 4:00 pm on the YES Network to earn your TV points!
  • Be on the lookout for a code that will be announced at some point during the broadcast.
  • Once you receive the code, log into your Cityzens Dashboard to redeem your points.
  • In order for the points to appear on all cards, please remember to enter the code for each Seasoncard on account.
  • The code will only be valid for a certain amount of time, so be sure to act fast!
In-stadium Discount
  • Cityzens now receive a 10% discount on merchandise, food, and non-alcoholic beverage purchases at Yankee Stadium on matchday.
  • Simply present your Seasoncard at any fixed concessions stand or team store during checkout. If you do not show your Seasoncard, you will not receive the discount.
  • Discount is available at the following locations:
    • Concessions: All permanent concessions stands. Portable stands are excluded.
    • Merchandise: Section 119 Main Store, Gate 6 Team Store, New Era Team Store on the 200 Level, and the New Era Women’s Team Store. Discount is not valid at any portable or program vendor locations.

Cityzens now receive a 10% discount on merchandise, food, and non-alcoholic beverage purchases at Yankee Stadium on matchday.
  • Simply present your Seasoncard at any fixed concessions stand or team store during checkout. If you do not show your Seasoncard, you will not receive the discount.
  • Discount is available at the following locations:
    • Concessions: All permanent concessions stands. Portable stands are excluded.
    • Merchandise: Section 119 Main Store, Gate 6 Team Store, New Era Team Store on the 200 Level, and the New Era Women’s Team Store. Discount is not valid at any portable or program vendor locations.

This is pretty sweet. Food and drinks discount. Shamanaheeeeeyyyynow!

• The code will only be valid for a certain amount of time, so be sure to act fast!
I can't wait for "CodeGate" when the announcer slurs the code or the code expires before the end of the game resulting in no one being able to get their points.
I'm gonna start selling pitchforks and torches and finance next year's season tickets.

My point totals are jumping all over the place. I had 740 on one of my cards earlier and now I have 620. Would have grabbed that beanie and held it over your heads when I had the chance!

My point totals are jumping all over the place. I had 740 on one of my cards earlier and now I have 620. Would have grabbed that beanie and held it over your heads when I had the chance!

Mine did too. When I looked at the city points activity page, they had accidentally doubled up on attendance (50), early attendance (25), win bonus (25) and goal bonus (20). I had briefly bid on the captain's armband auction, but it's at 800 points now anyway

Reactions: JGriff217
Mine did too. When I looked at the city points activity page, they had accidentally doubled up on attendance (50), early attendance (25), win bonus (25) and goal bonus (20). I had briefly bid on the captain's armband auction, but it's at 800 points now anyway

I found that 800 point bid intriguing. Some of us are complaining about not being able to get up to our already earned 700 points for a beanie due to a Twitter programming error - meanwhile someone miraculously has 800 points o_O

I found that 800 point bid intriguing. Some of us are complaining about not being able to get up to our already earned 700 points for a beanie due to a Twitter programming error - meanwhile someone miraculously has 800 points o_O

Yeah, unless they actually received points for social media activity that no one else is getting, I guess that means they bought about $1,300 worth of stuff online to top my 670 points? Ha

Have 670, jumped up to 790 this morning, snagged the last beanie... (I think....I have a confirmation email and everything) went down to 90 now back to 670. I better have gotten that beanie

How did you jump up to 790?

The same 120 points other folks accidentally received:

Reactions: JGriff217