Cityzens Portal

At the very minimum Paul Paul you have to wear the primary kit (or goalkeeper #StartEirik) as the only layer shown in the picture. No jackets on top. Just the kit.

Reactions: Paul and Ulrich
At the very minimum Paul Paul you have to wear the primary jersey (or goalkeeper #StartEirik) as the only layer shown in the picture. No jackets on top. Just the jersey.
FIFY.

That I can and will do -- long sleeve primary jersey (with #88 Poku on the back :()

Reactions: Ulrich
umm, I'm going to say no.

View attachment 6111

I've met you dude. You can pull it off.

At the very minimum @Paul you have to wear the primary jersey (or goalkeeper #StartEirik) as the only layer shown in the picture. No jackets on top. Just the jersey.​

FIFY.

That I can and will do -- long sleeve primary jersey (with #88 Poku on the back :()

Yeah, but if it's just a jersey, you would be very cold and perhaps in violation of indecent exposure laws. Would make for a great pic, however.

Paul Paul already has the wanker down. May as well dress the part.

Will this inhibit our pre-match imbibing? I implore you to be at least buzzed.

Reactions: Paul
Paul Paul already has the wanker down. May as well dress the part.

Will this inhibit our pre-match imbibing? I implore you to be at least buzzed.
I'll have to go in the stadium a little earlier than normal but otherwise it's all good.

It seems kind of a mess. I tried entering the drawing to watch with Patricof and it just doesn't work. Error message says I exceed the number of allowed entries but also says I have no entries.

Looks like you have to reconnect your Twitter account.

ETA: Also they still have my old seats listed.

Same. And I purposely delinked my twitter account from the highest point previous seat thinking it would be removed and that I would start to accumulate points on my actual seats for 2017.

It seems kind of a mess. I tried entering the drawing to watch with Patricof and it just doesn't work. Error message says I exceed the number of allowed entries but also says I have no entries.

They also really changed the points structure. All games are worth 50 rather than 75 or 100 depending on the timing. No goal bonus.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Also, if you change seats, you'll probably lose all your accumulated points from your old seat. They will show up, but won't be eligible to buy stuff. This is what happened to me when I moved from 236 to 238.

Also, if you change seats, you'll probably lose all your accumulated points from your old seat. They will show up, but won't be eligible to buy stuff. This is what happened to me when I moved from 236 to 238.
Really? I changed seats between 2015 & 2016 and didn't lose them, although maybe it was because I was adding a seat and there wasn't an open one next to my original seats.

What would be amusing (if you indeed lose them) is if the points stay with the seats and the new owner inherits them. It'd be like winning a mini-semi-useless-lottery.