Cityzens Practice Reward

I went. Had a good time watching them scrimmage. Afterwards, Angelino, Poku, RJ, Mullins, Sebbie, Jason Hernandez, Mullins and Mix came over to sign and photo...
Kreis kindly praised the fans and gave an opportunity for Q&A.

I went. Had a good time watching them scrimmage. Afterwards, Angelino, Poku, RJ, Mullins, Sebbie, Jason Hernandez, Mullins and Mix came over to sign and photo...
I heard Frank practiced by himself again is that true? If so did he do much moving around (running, cutting etc.)?

Good group of guys!
I went to the post-match meet & greet on Sunday and think RJ, Poku, and Mix are probably the most appreciative of the fans.. Seems like they're always signing and taking pics! Kinda bummed that Angelino didn't show up though considering it was only his 2nd home game.

Practice was from 10 to 1130. Hung out for about 45 min after for signings. There were lulls in the action so it may be tough with a little one.

Lampard did train by himself, but he seemed to be moving pretty well.