Concacaf Champions League

Jesus, still managed to give up a goal after scoring in the 90th minute. Lucky for him, damn near nobody watches the CCL so he should be able to play somewhere else if they get rid of him some day.
Its crazy that not many people are interested in it in the US when the CR fans were packed into the stadium and going nuts. Great atmosphere, and enjoyed watching DC get schooled.

Reactions: Kubah
Jesus, still managed to give up a goal after scoring in the 90th minute. Lucky for him, damn near nobody watches the CCL so he should be able to play somewhere else if they get rid of him some day.
hahaha, that's the bright side! Solid burn on Dykstra and CCL... bravo!

Its crazy that not many people are interested in it in the US when the CR fans were packed into the stadium and going nuts. Great atmosphere, and enjoyed watching DC get schooled.
Did you see how many fans were at Pachuca vs. Montreal?

Mexican fans don't seem too bothered with it either.

I'm sure it will pick up interest as MLS improves.

getting-to-know-contributor-evan-lee-bf5cc0cc-80ee-487a-bf6f-d0ac14999687.gif

I find myself really conflicted watching CCL. I want MLS to do well but I also want them to lose because I want NY to be the first to win it in its new format. :)

Reactions: BxLio91
Did you see how many fans were at Pachuca vs. Montreal?

Mexican fans don't seem too bothered with it either.

I'm sure it will pick up interest as MLS improves.
Wait until Pachuca play in Montreal. They've already announced 20k tickets sold.

Reactions: Paul
Only if you can trade them for a new keeper

I know you're joking Tom but DC United have a pretty solid keeper: Bill Hamid. He won MLS GK of the Year last season. [edit: Sorry, should have read the entire thread before replying. My bad!]

Damn looks like Pachuca will advance unless Montreal gets a late goal. The first tie breaker is away goals right?

I wonder what Lois Van Gaal would have to say about that...

Was that Porter or ? I honestly wasn't paying attention when it happened. lol

Oduro is TERRIBLE. He's fast but that's about it. They should stick with Jack Mac and Porter.

Oduro's first touch is fucking awful.
This game has me hype. I want to see YS go apeshit like the Stade Olympique tonight. The pop the goal got forced them to turn the volume down that's how crazy it was.