Copa América 2024

View attachment 13107
MetLife gets three matches, one of which features Argentina and another that is a semifinal (which may also feature Argentina, I believe).

I hope they will handle this like 2016, where they offered package deals for STH, because I will go to any match at MetLife.
thanks for this! That argentina game is gonna be impossible to get tickets for lol. I hope I can get one! Anyone know when tickets go on sale?

thanks for this! That argentina game is gonna be impossible to get tickets for lol. I hope I can get one! Anyone know when tickets go on sale?
If I remember correctly STH for NYCFC and Red Bull got a presale for the last Copa America held in the states. Fingers crossed it happens again!

• Wow
Reactions: Shwafta
I believe the priority access to tickets in 2016 was (1) US Soccer donors, (2) MLS STH. I would expect the same is likely this time, but we'll see.

Dang. Sucks then, I'm not a STH.

...but if someone who is a STH wants to help me buy a ticket if/when it happens....... ;)

View attachment 13107
MetLife gets three matches, one of which features Argentina and another that is a semifinal (which may also feature Argentina, I believe).

I hope they will handle this like 2016, where they offered package deals for STH, because I will go to any match at MetLife.

yep i got the metlife package. but it was only two games. the final was not included in the package. i did go to the ecuador vs haiti game. but i sold my tickets to the quarter final game between colombia and peru. lets say i made back the money i paid for the package and then a little more. lets see what happens this time.

Wow. Argentina vs Chile at metlife is gonna be amazing, though chile sucks rn.

They could play that game in front of a crowd of 300,000 and it would still sell out. That'll be an impossible game to get tickets to.

They could play that game in front of a crowd of 300,000 and it would still sell out. That'll be an impossible game to get tickets to.
I don't understand what that sentence means. specifically the "and it would still sell out" <- yeah, they'd be in front of 300,000 people, how would that not be sold out? LOL.

Or did you mean in a 300,000-seater stadium and still sell out?

Well I’m not getting MetLife ticket packages then lol. Those prices will be thru the roof

• Haha
I don't understand what that sentence means. specifically the "and it would still sell out" <- yeah, they'd be in front of 300,000 people, how would that not be sold out? LOL.

Or did you mean in a 300,000-seater stadium and still sell out?

Yes, I meant in a 300,000 seat stadium lol

• Haha
Anyone know if the tickets on seatgeek are legit? https://seatgeek.com/copa-america-1-tickets/international-soccer/2024-06-25-9-pm/6308596
^this for chile vs argentina, and then there's also one for the semi final (I'm not spending 1.5-3k for a seat at the semi final...)

I don't think tickets are officially available yet on the Copa America website. They were supposed to go on-sale last month, but haven't yet as far as I can tell.

I don't think tickets are officially available yet on the Copa America website. They were supposed to go on-sale last month, but haven't yet as far as I can tell.
That's why I'm confused, because SeatGeek has this already. I don't understand?