Epl 14/15 Season

Don't want to jinx myself but my crazy pre-season prediction is starting to look a whole lot less crazy.
image.jpg

Not only did LvG screw the men's team, he got it in with the women's too.
27831DE100000578-3036546-Louis_van_Gaal_pictured_with_Manchester_City_women_s_players_Ton-a-4_1428918005101.jpg

That smile! The Dutch Max B.
They touched it in Manchester
~~~~
~~~~

image.jpg
image.jpg

Remaining 5 games for each team. Can Man City hold off Liverpool in the form that they are currently in?

Reactions: Albany_NYCFC
Liverpools fixtures look slightly harder to me.. But City have been in terrible form.

I'm kind of indifferent as long as Chelsea win the league, but I guess I would like to see Liverpool get the fourth spot. Think City will though.. They can't stay this bad for much longer.

Liverpools fixtures look slightly harder to me.. But City have been in terrible form.

I'm kind of indifferent as long as Chelsea win the league, but I guess I would like to see Liverpool get the fourth spot. Think City will though.. They can't stay this bad for much longer.
Don't see how Liverpool's schedule is harder. Yes they still have to play #1 Chelsea, but the other 4 opponents are all bottom half: 11, 14, 17 and 18. MC has 7, 8. 9, 15 and 18.

Actually, I just realized the above info is incomplete. Both MC and Liverpool have 6 games left. Liverpool also has Stoke 10, and MC has Southampton 6. With that I think MC clearly has the tougher schedule. They should beat all of those teams, but right now could clearly lose to any of the top half of the table without it being a shocker.

Burnley becomes the first team to be relegated this year despite beating hull city 1-0.

Burnley becomes the first team to be relegated this year despite beating hull city 1-0.
The writing's been on the wall for a few weeks now, but this still stings a bit. I don't know anyone who didn't root for Burnley. It probably makes it harder for real Burnley fans, but I'm glad that they were eliminated on a win.

Take it FWIW: http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2015/05/09/report-pep-guardiola-leaving-bayern-munich-to-manage-manchester-city/?utm_network=facebook&utm_post=3668375&utm_source=FB - NBC Sports Socce

Report: Pep Guardiola leaving Bayern Munich to manage Manchester City
Joe Prince-Wright

May 9, 2015, 11:20 AM EDT

ccbbccd8980bfb8f9b7a924988161217.jpg
AP
Pep Guardiola could be heading to the Premier League.

According to reports from beIN Sports in the United Arab Emirates, the homeland of Manchester City’s owners, Guardiola will leave Bayern Munich at the end of the season and join Man City as their new manager.
This seems highly unlikely. However, it wouldn't be the first time that Pep leaves a team that he has been successful with.

This seems highly unlikely. However, it wouldn't be the first time that Pep leaves a team that he has been successful with.
I don't think he's beet that successful at Bayern, to be honest.
With that said, I don't see him going to City either. I think Pellegrini stays.

The writing's been on the wall for a few weeks now, but this still stings a bit. I don't know anyone who didn't root for Burnley. It probably makes it harder
I don't think he's beet that successful at Bayern, to be honest.
With that said, I don't see him going to City either. I think Pellegrini stays.
how exactly hasn't he been successful? Are you saying that any manager could've done what he's done?

how exactly hasn't he been successful? Are you saying that any manager could've done what he's done?
Not any manager. But any top manager, yeah. He won the league with hands down the best team while regressing in every single department.

Not any manager. But any top manager, yeah. He won the league with hands down the best team while regressing in every single department.
I'm not exactly a Bundesliga fan by any stretch of the imagination. In fact, I merely based my prior comments on the amount of and success that Bayern has had in all competitions.

QPR deserve to be relegated with they way they played this morning. In fact I'd rather see them be banned from promotion for a few years for this display. :D
QPR didn't just lose; they were slaughtered! As if losing 6-0 wasn't bad enough they are now being relegated and people around the world watched it on TV!

That's. The top four sorted then .Chelsea,arsenal,city and the rags.and the perennial bottlers in the Europa league.

Swansea defeated arsenal 1-0 on Bafatembi Gomis' 85th minute headed goal!

The goal originally looked like a brilliant save by the arsenal keeper. However, upon further review, it was proven that the ball was well over the line using goal line technology.

With today's clean sheet (#13 on the year), Fabianski is now tied for first place in the Golden Glove (Best Keeper award) standing.

Swansea have become just the 3rd team in premiere league history to hold a league double over both Man U and Arsenal in the same season.