Fan Appreciation Day And Open Practice At Yankee Stadium

11250153_512274098946051_6917811244176294726_n.jpg

12065533_512274485612679_2177924923836255237_n.jpg

"The Boss" kept an eye on things today. Damn, could you imagine the LOLz if he was alive and involved in this team?

"The Boss" kept an eye on things today. Damn, could you imagine the LOLz if he was alive and involved in this team?
I can imagine it. He'd ruin it like he ruined the Yankees every time he was allowed to make personnel decisions. One of the most overrated anythings in the history of sports.

Reactions: mgarbowski
I can imagine it. He'd ruin it like he ruined the Yankees every time he was allowed to make personnel decisions. One of the most overrated anythings in the history of sports.

"What the hell did you trade Jay Buhner for?!? He had 30 home runs, and over 100 RBIs last year. He’s got a rocket for an arm. You don’t know what the hell you’re doin’!"

Is this the first time that the team has been able to practice at Yankee Stadium before a home match? I know most teams traditionally practice at their training grounds, but with all the shit that we get about the pitch at Yankee Stadium, the added time for practice there should help tomorrow.

Wait, this kid better be a fan- wasn't that the whole point ...... Or was the whole "let a fan sign the anthem" just a stunt.....

(Yes, I know it doesn't matter, just saying)

Damn she's talented...the stadium is going to be rocking with applause. Hope she's actually a fan (somewhat) of the team and not just doing it for the publicity.

She may be talented. But who could tell from that song? It's a 3 minute drone chord. Not criticizing the kid, mind you. But the song is terrible. Unlistenable.