Votes: 6 9.5%
  • L

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • M

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • N

Votes: 34 54.0%

• Total voters
I also want to point out that they were really helpful and cared about the product they were making. They made a lot of different designs according to input from you guys and myself and always got back to me quickly. I can't speak more highly of their customer service and product.

Reactions: Drainyoo
Any difference between the Deluxe and the King versions besides the length of the scarf and color of the box?

"Savile Rogue King cashmere scarves are knitted in premium 100% cashmere wool as our Deluxe scarves, they're just longer and ideal for tying a European knot."

I can not wait for this to be delivered.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Hey everyone. For those who are interested the scarves have been produced and they look great! Here is the link:

http://www.savile-rogue.com/america-mls-c516/new-york-city-fc-c745

The photos they have up aren't finalized so they are a little grainy at the moment.

Here is a coupon for free shipping to the US: NYCFC15

Let me know if you purchase one and feel free to review it once you get it. Hope you guys enjoy them.

Thanks for taking care of this! I just ordered one and I'm really excited to see it in person.

These are awesome. I can't REALLY justify the money right now, but I'll definitely save my pennies for next winter!

If I didn't drop some cash today on a jersey and some other gear, I'd get this right now. Hopefully next month they're still be around.