For Those Considering Leaving...

But they screwed Melbourne, too. It's not just us - CFG screwed Melbourne ticket holders by only giving Villa two games.

Lets see if I have this right. When MCFC keeps Lampard it is MCFC that catches the blame from various voices on this forum. However when NYCFC does a very similar thing to Melbourne then it is CFG's fault?

Lets see if I have this right. When MCFC keeps Lampard it is MCFC that catches the blame from various voices on this forum. However when NYCFC does a very similar thing to Melbourne then it is CFG's fault?

Villa had to come back for the Jersey release event because we couldn't have Lampard because he was too busy in Manchester... on an international break.

@einwindir are we really allowing our forum to come to this? A forum for NYCFC Supporters, where we are called cunts and "shit houses" (which I assume could be offensive if it was an actual thing). It is hard to believe that this person has had tickets for 17 years, when they take time out of their day to set up an account to display a complete lack of self-control. Something becoming of an angry marginalized teenager with too much time on their hands. Life is too short and your day is most likely nearing the middle of it if you're in Mancheter, go do something with the rest of your day.

well done

I blame CFG for all of it. They just jerk people around and lie.At some point when every subsidiary of an umbrella corp does the same thing you have to figure the rot is at the head.

Reactions: Paul
I'll only consider leaving once I see the joke of a response NYCFC is about to put out

That's if they do make a statement. If they do it won't be genuine. Just PR bullshit.

I'm not sure what I will be doing. My season tickets are almost paid off, and it doesn't seem like you can easily get a refund. Plus, my son is excited about seeing them. I was so excited about this team, now I just feel cheated. I hope this is all just a big misunderstanding.

Reactions: Paul and mgarbowski
Yes, I doubted your train of thought would lead to anything substantial.

three questions / three answers and your stuck?

Is it my turn now?

Are you going to support your club NYCFC?

I am. But in supporting them, I'll also challenge them to be true to their word, Particularly Ferran Soriano, "This is not a Manchester City team or a brand play or a marketing trick - this is real".

Not at all no.

I do not care if any of you support MCFC although I have been told some do.

I am more concerned at the damage being done to NYCFC

From what I've seen this fella has been respectful and kept a fair tone in his posts

What we all need to remember is this is OUR club. It's not the sheikhs, its not CFGs and it is not man city's. We will be here long after they have left.

Look at our sister club, Chivas, they hung in through the bad times and are getting a sweet new club. And their fans are all the stronger for having such through the shit.

Reactions: Paul