Frank Lampard Loan Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO MUCH CONJECTURE!!! lol I can't with everybody inside Franks's head and thinking for him. shit is hilarious. It's Dec 31, 2 1/2 months till first kick. He'll be here, now go celebrate the fact there we're hours away from finally answering 'YES' to #IsIt2015Yet
shit ive been writing it down all year...now itll finally be accurate

SO MUCH CONJECTURE!!! lol I can't with everybody inside Franks's head and thinking for him. shit is hilarious. It's Dec 31, 2 1/2 months till first kick. He'll be here, now go celebrate the fact there we're hours away from finally answering 'YES' to #IsIt2015Yet
Thank you! The majority of the "discussion" in this thread has become a parody of itself... mostly hypothetical what-if doomsday scenarios coming from some very excitable people.
None of us know what is going on right now or what will soon be announced, so why give yourself an aneurysm over it? I'm not saying you can't flip your lid over it on the forum, but at least wait until something official is announced before you go on a rant against players, coaches/managers, staff, etc.

Thank you! The majority of the "discussion" in this thread has become a parody of itself... mostly hypothetical what-if doomsday scenarios coming from some very excitable people.
None of us know what is going on right now or what will soon be announced, so why give yourself an aneurysm over it? I'm not saying you can't flip your lid over it on the forum, but at least wait until something official is announced before you go on a rant against players, coaches/managers, staff, etc.
Don't rain on our parade ;)

Can we just make it clear,the management at BOTH clubs have a say in the matter......CITY ain't pulling the strings!
You're totally right. I am sure that Kreis and Reyna told "city", "yeah, you seem like nice enough guys. Just go ahead and don't worry about giving us our DP that we've planned on having for months. We're easy like that." I am 100% certain that is exactly what happened. No string pulling at all.

Reactions: Kjbert and Gene
I'm obviously new to some of the rules in the states,do the MLS get involved with transfers or loans....IE....do they have to approve it?
Its kind of like a mortgage on a house.

You sort of own the house and you sort of don't. You can paint the house, the bank can't just enter your house, ect. You have rights to that house...

But so does the bank ....under certain situations.

Speaking to BPL fans on twitter, they seem to be surprised I said Most NYCFC fans aren't Man City fans, but get that we are going to boo Frank Lampard if he isn't here on time.

Reactions: Gene and Kjbert
So the MLS have a say in what happens?
Once a player is on your squad, they're essentially yours to do as you please.

There was a case where MLS blocked LA Galaxy from signing a player this season but MLS said that was because what LA was trying to do was against league rules.

Neither side went into details so I tend to believe the league.

The league is the owners, so why would they do things that would screw themselves out of their own investments?

To be fair,they will do, won't they?
I'll be fair it's half and half, some Man City fans are say they want to keep him and others are saying he should go and honor the contract. I have gotten some saying "we aren't that kinda team" other saying they don't care the NYCFC would be treated as a minor league team. The CFC fans are the ones saying they are going to boo hard if he is there for the Man City v CFC game saying that he isn't that kinda player he will honor his commitments to NYCFC. The RT seem to be form CFC fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.