Frank Lampard Out Vs Orlando

I was just thinking the same thing. So fucking apparent what their agenda is too.
Looks like I got some new clowns to add on my ignore list.
So I wonder, seriously, why do the Brits that come over here have such a hard-on for Lampard? He's not even "Citeh". He's nothing. He's a mercenary, out for himself. I sometimes wonder if these aren't Chelsea folks. It would make more sense, even if I don't give a lot of credit to the logic of many mancs. No one could really be that much of a fellatio artist for one guy who played a few handfuls of games.

Why are they so hellbent on selling us on loving this London-bred notorious half-asser? Hell, the Brits recognized he half-assed it before we ever signed this sorry SOB. Double hell, I recognized he was a piece of shit years ago, and I'm not even a soccer genius.

Publicly signed for NYCFC, good. Loaned out to Man City during MLS offseason, okay. (David Villa did the same thing with Melbourne FC.) On December 31 Frank Lampard's "loan" is extended to the end of the premier league season. Frank Lampard misses half of the MLS season. And is now injured and continues to miss time for NYCFC, hiss original "City" team. YOUR DAMN RIGHT THIS IS A CONSPIRACY AGAINST NYC FANS!
You must see a lot of black helicopters circling your neighbourhood.

Dude, now youre trolling. Quote where I said I didn't support my teams? Where....

I said that I will specifically boo one player. Apparently reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

And you sound like a Red Bulls fan with that plastic remark. Are you sure you are from NY and not from Jersey? Why so butthurt over how other fans choose to voice their displeasure with their team?
opinions, eh?