Giving Away Two Free Legends Tickets For Today's Game

JGarrettLieb

Registered
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jun 19, 2015
A good morning to you gentlemen and ladies.

The people who I was going to the game with had a family emergency and can no longer come, and somehow everyone I know is not in the city this weekend.

Personally I'd rather not have two grade A seats go to waste. So I'm offering them to members of the board.

Please post here if you would like them.

There are two real conditions,
1. I'm going to the game as well, so your coming with me.

2. Who actually gets the tickets will be 100% arbitrary and decided by me. Thus a post simply saying I would like them is vastly less likely to be chosen than one that gives some basic details about what kind of person you are.

Cheers ladies and gentlemen.

Reactions: CatNYC and JayH
My girl and I would love to join you mate. Here's a recent pic of us.

View attachment 3268

That's pretty funny, is it just a joke or do you and your girl want to come? Because failing anyone else posting here before like 2, you're it.

Barring someone I know personally from accepting an invitation of course.

Reactions: JayH
That's pretty funny, is it just a joke or do you and your girl want to come? Because failing anyone else posting here before like 2, you're it.

I was just kidding, but appreciate it and think your gesture by posting this is a very cool one. I already have tix and will be there with wife and kid. Enjoy the game!

Thank you JayH for making my morning. I had just gotten off work and was reading the thread while on line at Starbucks. I thought damn this guy is pressing hard posting a pic of him and his girl. Thanks for a great laugh!

JGarrettLieb, classy thing you are doing here. I'm still trying to off load two tickets and I'm waiting for a friend to get back to me. So I am not posting for yours. Seems like everyone and their mother is away this weekend. But I will at the game. Good luck!

Unlike that guy my girl and I would actually like to come.

We are two young twenty-somethings.
He - Brooklyn native working in construction management.
She - California transplant at law school.

We enjoy broadway, sporting events, and long walks on the beach.

No Piña coladas?

Damn you, JGarrettLieb JGarrettLieb

If I'd known all the verbal handies people give for posting a thread for a free ticket, I'd have done that when I gave mine away.

As it stands, I have a spare myself. I'd kind of like to check out the legends section in lieu of my tickets, so if you choose me, I can give away a pair together in row 1 of 215.

Jason looks to be the front runner right now.

Midas, you are not coming as a pair, which makes me job harder in some definable way. Therefore not in the lead.

Jason looks to be the front runner right now.

Midas, you are not coming as a pair, which makes me job harder in some definable way. Therefore not in the lead.

Upon further review I'm giving myself a yellow card for adding some structure to a completely arbitrary decision. Additionally I'm fouling myself for thinking that my thought processes at 11 am have anything to do with my decision making at one thirty or two when I actually make the decision.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
Don't need the tickets. I'll see you in the club. Hopefully the Men in Blazers guy makes an appearance.

Hey, I went to law school and now run a contracting company. Maybe JGarrettLieb JGarrettLieb can sit in my seats andwe'll all take the Legends ones.

maxresdefault.jpg

JGarrettLieb JGarrettLieb right now.

Just put the tickets on StubHub and make bank.

Step 1. Start up
Step 2. Cash in
Step 3. Sell out
Step 4. Bro down

Just put the tickets on StubHub and make bank.

Step 1. Start up
Step 2. Cash in
Step 3. Sell out
Step 4. Bro down

He wants to go and doesn't want to sit with random people from stub hub. He'd rather sit with real fans who frequent the forum. What is wrong with that?

He wants to go and doesn't want to sit with random people from stub hub. He'd rather sit with real fans who frequent the forum. What is wrong with that?

Pretty much that.

Jason,

Tickets are yours.

Food is included with legends seats. I'm going to be at the stadium no later than 245. I say that knowing I will be there at 230 in all likelihood.

I would recommend you get there as soon to stadium opening as you can. Legends club seats are a trip and I wouldn't want you to miss the fun.

Can confirm Jason is 100% chill.

Also I'm now 100% drunk.

I can't math right now but I suspect there may be a correlation,