Group tickets for Red Bulls Away matches?

In if available. Not sure how I didn't see this before.

And now I see there aren't any. Oh well. If something changes, I'm in.
Thanks. If the one non forum guy who is planning to take three doesn't come through and pay me at the first or second home game, I will come back to you.

So there will be forums groups for all away games? Cool!
I love away days, so happy to help coordinate if there are games where there is enough interest even if its not enough to get group discounts.

That said, we haven't been able to get much traction for even the August NYRB game (probably too far away at this point) so it may be tricky.

I love away days, so happy to help coordinate if there are games where there is enough interest even if its not enough to get group discounts.

That said, we haven't been able to get much traction for even the August NYRB game (probably too far away at this point) so it may be tricky.

We're probably better off piggybacking on the TRs plans for other matches and working out how to meet up and sit together within that here. (Since we all don't look like our avatars)

Reactions: Viewfrom226
We're probably better off piggybacking on the TRs plans for other matches and working out how to meet up and sit together within that here. (Since we all don't look like our avatars)
Yeah, that's usually my go-to since they have pre-arranged agreements for away supporters tickets.

Haha I think RB is the easiest to organize for. Don't see too many more willing to travel further.
Thank Viewfrom226 Viewfrom226 for putting this together. I'm kind of on the edge for the August match so I can't commit now, but will most likely be able to snap up a ticket if it's still available by the time I know.

Now this is really far out, i'd love to get some people to come up for the 10/15 match at NE. That late in the season, this match could have a critical impact on the playoff picture! While TR will probably have a section, I think there is a market for those who are more casual. I'm pretty sure we can get a little group together and get tickets close to our bench, which would be pretty cool!
Anyone interested? If I get a few who are in now, i'll go ahead and order some tickets. If we can't get enough of us together, i'll just unload the rest on stubhub or something.

Thank Viewfrom226 Viewfrom226 for putting this together. I'm kind of on the edge for the August match so I can't commit now, but will most likely be able to snap up a ticket if it's still available by the time I know.

Now this is really far out, i'd love to get some people to come up for the 10/15 match at NE. That late in the season, this match could have a critical impact on the playoff picture! While TR will probably have a section, I think there is a market for those who are more casual. I'm pretty sure we can get a little group together and get tickets close to our bench, which would be pretty cool!
Anyone interested? If I get a few who are in now, i'll go ahead and order some tickets. If we can't get enough of us together, i'll just unload the rest on stubhub or something.
I would be interested in going to the Revs match, probably two tickets. Went to last year's match there just getting two tickets on my own and it was a good time. Even the "crappy" seats are close to the field, and the pitch of the stands means all the seats are low to the ground in a sense. (That's not true for the upper decks at a Pats game I suppose but that doesn't count.)

I'd be in for this too. Either one or two tickets, though I probably wouldn't know until the summer. It's actually a pretty decent place to watch a game.