Guess The Attendance - Toronto Fc - Sunday, 3pm

Guess the officially announced attendance for this Sunday's game. Closest to the actual number (whether above or below) will win a Mug of Ale from me should we ever meet along with everlasting fame and glory.

Good luck!

History and Winners
Game 1 - New England - 43,507 - BxLio91
Game 2 - Kansas City - 27,545 - Albany_NYCFC
Game 3 - Philadelphia - 20,461 - no contest
Game 4 - Portland - 21,891 - no contest
Game 5 - Seattle - 25,384 - The Toe
Game 6 - Chicago - 23,315 - NYCFC4LIFE
Game 7 - Houston - 26,211 - brookln231
Game 8 - Montreal - 24,042 - SayWhat44 and Tom in Fairfield CT (draw)
Game 9 - New Jersey - 48,047 - Fabio and LowHiFC

Has anyone got the free drink from or are we all being honey dicked by this guy

Has anyone got the free drink from or are we all being honey dicked by this guy

Ha!

"If we ever meet" - I will definitely pay up, but that is easier said than done over an Internet message board. I ran a contest like this on another board, and I happily paid up one time when I ran into a winner during a game watching party. So, the offer is real. Collecting is a challenge.

What was the actual count at the game yesterday? It seemed like we pretty much filled the bottom two sections completely.

Is there anywhere to get the "people through the gates" attendance figures versus the usual "how many tickets were sold" figures?

Is there anywhere to get the "people through the gates" attendance figures versus the usual "how many tickets were sold" figures?

I've been to every home game, and it certainly looked like a sell out to me.

I wholeheartedly believe the 27,533 figure, YS was absolutely packed. I mean jeez even the legends area was full, not just purchased but people in seats.

I've been to every home game, and it certainly looked like a sell out to me.

I wholeheartedly believe the 27,533 figure, YS was absolutely packed. I mean jeez even the legends area was full, not just purchased but people in seats.
Not disputing the figure at all, was just curious as I think it would be interesting. Just to see the effects of the kickoff time change, for example, or on rainy days, or to see how many NJRB tickets were sold vs. how many people actually show up, that sort of thing.