Happy New Year!

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
havent been posting much lately as I work in retail and the last month going back to thanks giving has been a blur. Do apologize for that but happy new year everyone. I'll be addressing some of the things brough up recently like he smilies in the next couple of days. There will be smilies people. Moooaaaaar smilies.

Cheers to all for being great forum pals.
in one short summary for 2015
Finally We New Yorkers have our own NYCFootball Club team to cheer , cry, curse and love.
Have made some great friends and football pals: CatNYC , roxfontaine , mgarbowski mgarbowski, Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan

for 2016 Season
Wishing on a star NYCFC wins the US open Cup and The MLS Championship 2016
Captain Villa score the hat trick he wants so much.
Villa, Pirlo, Lampard each score a goal on the same game.
Coach Viera has the vision, determination, discipline, creativity, charisma and love to inspire the starting 11 to win all home games!!!!! what an awesome gift from the Three Maggie :)

bigstock-wine-glasses.jpg

Finally We New Yorkers have our own NYCFootball Club team to cheer , cry, curse and love.
Have made some great friends and football pals: CatNYC , roxfontaine , mgarbowski mgarbowski, Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan

for 2016 Season
Coach Viera has the vision, determination, discipline, creativity, charisma and love to inspire the starting 11 to win all home games!!!!! what an awesome gift from the Three Maggie :)

Even though you tricked me and had the guards not let me in with your big beer. Don't worry. I drank it.

for 2016 Season

Happy New Year to all and especially our Diva.

Lol , those peskys YS Guards! They are just doing their job. Next game I'll come and join all of you on the batters supporters area.