Home - 03/15 New England Revolution

Really? Guess I know as much about Twitter as I do the diamond formation.

When I click the link for Jr., the latest tweet I see concerns the Blues Brothers from yesterday and when I go to NYCFC's page the latest is a Ben Sherman re-tweet from 3 hours ago.

Go figure.......

And also the pass from Khiry where he was wide open in the box and he skied it with his left foot.

I have to believe that Nemec's on a little bit of a short string, and by that I mean, his minutes would get cut into if he is consistently squandering good chances.

i'm curious to see what kreis does w/ him sunday. was expected him to be the first sub after the chances he squandered and build ups he killed against orlando. wonder how short of a leash he's on?

i'm curious to see what kreis does w/ him sunday. was expected him to be the first sub after the chances he squandered and build ups he killed against orlando. wonder how short of a leash he's on?

Like others have stated, Adam Nemec's size seems to be a good match-up against New England, and so unless he had a bad week of practice, I would expect Adam to start against New England. Let's hope he plays better than he did against Orlando.

Reactions: Paul and Z4CH3B99
Like others have stated, Adam Nemec's size seems to be a good match-up against New England, and so unless he had a bad week of practice, I would expect Adam to start against New England. Let's hope he plays better than he did against Orlando.

first impression, his size seems to be the only thing he has going for him. we shall see!

I hope Nemec doesn't get the start. He hardly added anything to the team last Sunday.

I totally agree. Aside from that I want to see more cohesiveness in the midfield. Although we had good possession of the ball there was no creative playmaker. Capitan Villa had to go back to look for the ball and by the time he got forward, he iwas surrounded by the defense. For god's sake he is talented striker and makes these poetic goals but if no one passes him the ball...we are not going to see many of those beautiful golazos

I totally agree. Aside from that I want to see more cohesiveness in the midfield. Although we had good possession of the ball there was no creative playmaker. Capitan Villa had to go back to look for the ball and by the time he got forward, he iwas surrounded by the defense. For god's sake he is talented striker and makes these poetic goals but if no one passes him the ball...we are not going to see many of those beautiful golazos
So why have the most talented playmaker, Mix, play as a deep holding midfielder? Move him up top. He is still a notch above Velasquez or McNamara.

Reactions: TabascoDiva
Don't think it will be as tough; more marketing is being done with this team a lot more than the NYRB ever had in NYC. I don't think that it'll be impossible for a near-sold out game.

I do wonder where is the marketing strategy they are using ? Supposedly the subway horn is going to be used at the stadium to celebrate when our team scores, but I have not seen one single add on the subway. Yesterday I was on a line when, I noticed a woman next to me wearing a hat with the US Soccer insignia. I started a conversation with her. Asked if she was going to see NYCFC play on TV or the stadium she asked me "What is that?" - I told her all about the new team. She was really excited and , promised she was going to check it out. When we, said goodbye I gave her one of my stickers with the club's logo( I hated to do that because I only owned 2, but if, we have 19,999 seats less to worry about. Lol