Home - 08/06 Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our issue is attacking a 3B with 5M. RB looks more like a 3B 4M 3F because both Royner and BWP are pushing really high. I think if we can break that front press, it'll be easier to go at their back 3 than Toronto's. I also think it'll be easier if we don't have TMac flubbing around aimlessly.
Yeah, but this also gives them 6 in midfield if they get their shape right in different phases of play. I keep hoping that Paddy's refrain of "sticking to our philosophy" is a long play of gamesmanship but he's not demonstrated that yet.

Reactions: Joseph Bianco
Weather Update:
Looking at the Dark Sky app, 6 PM kickoff will actually be the hottest time of the day at 82 degrees.

New York City v New York Red Bulls
(6:00PM ET)
REF: BALDOMERO TOLEDO
AR1: Corey Parker
AR2: Peter Manikowski
4TH: Ismail Elfath
VAR: Allen Chapman

Double Fuck.

Toledo previously refereed our game in Vancouver where 8 yellows (5 VAN, 3 NYC) were shown and one penalty was awarded to NYCFC and we had another shout for a PK after Pirlo was clipped in the box in the first half. And Allen Chapman is our VAR. I don't need to remind you about him.

I will need to find out where the VAR room is so I can bang on the door.

Last edited:

Double fuck. Toledo refereed the game in Vancouver. And Allen Chapman is our VAR.

Aurelin Collin and Felipe must be celebrating. And how the hell does Chapman get put on another NYCFC game only two weeks after blowing numerous calls??? And he's the one running VAR on the first week in a key game like this one?

Come on.

Reactions: LionNYC and Ulrich

Double fuck. Toledo refereed the game in Vancouver. And Allen Chapman is our VAR.

Ugh. I may have to wear headphones to block out all of your screaming at Chapman :)

Reactions: mgarbowski
Ugh. I may have to wear headphones to block out all of your screaming at Chapman :)

When they tested VAR, they had a screen on the endline near left field for the referee. They may move that for actual matches. But Chapman will be located someone not within sight so I'll just be screaming at the sky.

NYCFCfan Does anyone working for NYCFC Nation know the location of the VAR room at Yankee Stadium?

Our lineup was time was Sean Johnson – R.J. Allen, Maxime Chanot, Alexander Callens, Ben Sweat – Alex Ring, Yangel Herrera – Rodney Wallace, Jack Harrison, Tommy McNamara – David Villa

Now we're out Chanot and Wallace. But we have Maxi.

Let's try to get that one to catch on. Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan would lose it.

this ones for you Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan

tgufrkO.jpg

Does anyone know where they're putting the NJRB fans for this game? I know they were in 304-305 last year -- anyone know if the team is putting them in the same spot on Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.