Home - 3/17 Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
What sections/side of the stadium is considered to be the sunnier side for tomorrow’s game?

Reactions: Kjbert
He looked really gimpy after Cole’s tackle and one other than took him out from behind. Hopefully just precautionary, but rarely has he looked so slow to rebound after a tackle.
His calf was also all taped up, and right after Cole got the red card, he signaled to the sideline for a sub.

Reactions: JayH
A 4pm game will probably end in the shadows, but you can get the most sun in the supporters' section/right field bleachers. Any other area will be in the shadows all game.
Speaking of shadows, I thought we should’ve turned on the lights far earlier.

I had to wear my sunglasses during the first half last game just to try to level out the glare.

Reactions: JayH and Kjbert
I actually have a lot of doubts about his alleged antisemitism, but it's hard to know for sure.
You be the judge:

The real estate agent said to the tenor, famous for his association with Yankees, “Don’t worry they are not Red Sox fans,” according to the apartment-hunter, Dr. Gabrielle Gold-von Simson.

To which Tynan replied, "I don’t care about that, as long as they are not Jewish," Gabrielle Gold-von Simson told NBC New York.

Reactions: adam
You be the judge:

The real estate agent said to the tenor, famous for his association with Yankees, “Don’t worry they are not Red Sox fans,” according to the apartment-hunter, Dr. Gabrielle Gold-von Simson.

To which Tynan replied, "I don’t care about that, as long as they are not Jewish," Gabrielle Gold-von Simson told NBC New York.

Nope, nothing anti-Semitic here. Carry on

giphy.gif

You be the judge:

If someone says something anti-Semitic are they necessarily anti-Semitic? Can people become non-anti-Semitic?

You be the judge:

This really isn’t the place to adjudicate the issue, but I don’t think that quote is accurate. The one I saw was much more ambiguous.

The larger issue to me is that I don’t like a world in which someone can eavesdrop on a private conversation, repeat a quote of questionable precision and even more questionable context and have that form a basis for ruining someone’s life.

You be the judge:

I had thought that he said "as long as they are not wearing t-shirts for Jews for Jesus"

Status
Not open for further replies.