Home - 7/30 Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, Pirlo may be back in NY right now. One of my coworkers, a big big soccer fan, claims she saw him in the building at an event with Inter. I saw a pic and it definitely looked like his hair and beard, though only 1/4-1/3 of his face was showing. Not that it means anything, but there's a chance he took a knock in SJ, I guess.
If true, that's a lot of flying in half a week all for nothing.

FWIW, Pirlo may be back in NY right now. One of my coworkers, a big big soccer fan, claims she saw him in the building at an event with Inter. I saw a pic and it definitely looked like his hair and beard, though only 1/4-1/3 of his face was showing. Not that it means anything, but there's a chance he took a knock in SJ, I guess.

That would rule him out for Colorado completely. Can't play in that game if you don't play in the All Star game.

I really want khiry to get the start and look good enough to take that backup ST role, but I don't think its going to happen.

Reactions: gbservis
I really want khiry to get the start and look good enough to take that backup ST role, but I don't think its going to happen.

Which part?

It's going to be hard for anyone to get the start and look good against that defense.

What I am really hoping to see from whomever starts is the dedication to be a pest on defense and track back to ignite the offense when necessary - basically do a lot of the additional things that Villa does that so often go unnoticed.

Which part?

It's going to be hard for anyone to get the start and look good against that defense.

What I am really hoping to see from whomever starts is the dedication to be a pest on defense and track back to ignite the offense when necessary - basically do a lot of the additional things that Villa does that so often go unnoticed.
Yeah thats true but I think we have all been waiting for Shelton to break out. He doesn't have to be Villa but he needs to show us that he deserves playing time. Nothing worse than some young guy rotting on the bench at this stage in his career.

I hope that she's not your stadium source.

Yeah thats true but I think we have all been waiting for Shelton to break out. He doesn't have to be Villa but he needs to show us that he deserves playing time. Nothing worse than some young guy rotting on the bench at this stage in his career.
Nothing worse than a top-2 draft pick rotting on the bench. If Shelton can't make some headway, then only Steve Shak would be a more wasted pick. Shelton has to make that leap soon and I really hope he can connect the dots - he's got too many physical traits that could exploit defenses.

And we're playing at 3 PM because the Yankee have a 6:10 PM start on Saturday. YES needs another channel.

Reactions: SoupInNYC
So Jermaine Jones did not play last night and apparently has a knock that kept him out of the game. That should mean he is not available for our game, although maybe the rule is different if you actually make the trip. Of course, if the injury meant he couldn't play on Thursday night, not sure why he would be able to go 44 hours later.

Last edited:
Anyone know what time the players arrive at the stadium and is it gate 2? I have an old Miami fusion jersey I want to get signed by Pablo Mastroani

Anyone know what time the players arrive at the stadium and is it gate 2? I have an old Miami fusion jersey I want to get signed by Pablo Mastroani

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they enter at the Yankees Team Offices entrance, which is next to the loading dock and next to Gate 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.