Home - RBNY 05/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone in the Miami beach area today? Not sure if I wanna chill in my room or go out and celebrate the win with my fellow New Yorkers!

So I'm binge watching Weeds and during the season where Andy gets all Judaic there are some Easter Eggs for the Jews. Andy mentions something (I think it is a money wish) with the number 180 billion. A nice little Chai reference. In another episode he wears a "Gettin' Chai" t-shirt. And there was at least one other I can't remember right now.

Arrrghhh........now that effin' song is going to be in my head all day.

Little boxes on the hillside, little boxes made of ticky-tacky, little boxes on the hillside, little boxes all the same.......

It's pretty big to be following the FA Cup.

The only drawback is our lousy pitch is embarrassing and going from Wembley to YS will make it look worse.

Most amazing stat about this derby:
  • Zero posts in last 48 hours regarding starting lineup.

Reactions: adam
Huge showdown at Columbus Circle station with RB masses. Lame ultra wannabes. It's on.

Reactions: Ulrich
Yep, the starters are pretty clear, but who is on the bench?

Harrison
Mendoza
Lampard
Mix
White
Iraloa
Johansen

Maybe swap Mendoza for Balouchy or Poku. But I think the rest you posted is dead on.

Reactions: Gavin23
Kickoff has been pushed to 3:35 pm to accommodate the end of the FA Cup match on FOX

So because Crystal Palace and ManU decided to wake up and score goals I'm going to miss the start of today's match on FS1?

Just now starting extra time. Unreal.

BTW, they look like they're playing in slow motion compared to MLS.

So because Crystal Palace and ManU decided to wake up and score goals I'm going to miss the start of today's match on FS1?

Just now starting extra time. Unreal.

BTW, they look like they're playing in slow motion compared to MLS.
You won't miss anything! The game was probably going to kickoff at like 3:20 anyway, so they are only pushing it back 15 minutes or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.