#icezilla

doctorhoosier

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Nov 13, 2014
Connecticut
Everyone in the NYC area prepared for the Snow-iccane?

Make sure you're stocked up on your Tito's and twinkies. Winter is coming, and it's not going to be pretty.

Reactions: einwindir
I'm so tempted to remove icezilla and snow-icane!

Whatever happened to the weather channel's half-assed attempt to naming winter storms? I guess they realized it was, excuse my saucy language, fucking retarded.

Whatever happened to the weather channel's half-assed attempt to naming winter storms? I guess they realized it was, excuse my saucy language, fucking retarded.
For the record, my usage of those terms was mostly tongue in cheek. This is getting blown way out of proportion - in all likelihood, we're looking at a lot of snow and a little more wind than we're used to.

They don't need a nickname for this one because the technical term is already bad ass enough: Tha Bombogenesis!

Reactions: einwindir
I just moved here from the Bay Area. Our brutal winters consist of 50 degree temps and heavy mist.

I have no idea what I'm going to do for the next 36 hours...

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
For once you guys have more snow than us up in Central Ny. Enjoy the weather and be safe :)

Reactions: MDubya79