Inaugural Nycfc Season Ticket Packages

pretty sure Jeb packed all of the boxes for us - I for one, am grateful!

welcomepackbrovsky.jpg

Doesn't take much . yesterday at 1:30
I'm probably a weird guy for this (some people have been bashing it), but you'll have to pry that sky blue silicon bracelet off of my cold dead wrist. As for the lanyard, that's going in the garbage. :cool:

we have read your posts for a while. thats not the only thing that makes you weird

Last edited:
WOO Got mine! ... ummm ... so ... everyone else got theirs already huh ... well whatever mine just came ... the packaging was neat.

I am never one to complain about free stuff, that's not true I'm about to. Here's my complaint - yes the scarf is plastic, yes the livestrong braclet is cheesy, yes actual hard tickets with some graphics would have been great, my issue is - the lanyard.

Here's why - this is a lanyard for your FOUNDING INAUGURAL SEASON TICKET HOLDERS - many of bought our tickets when this whole thing was a little more than a wet dream, a slight twitch in the pants. Why is my lanyard advertising FORD? Spring the extra $00.0000000001 to make lanyards without a sponsor - at least for this special elite group who can say "I was there from the beginning." I don't care what the lanyard says when you give it to a bunch of johnny-come-latelys. I don't even care what it says next year - but to me slapping a sponsor on it cheapens it. That's just me.

The packaging was really great.

They had to charge us for shipping. It would've cost the team a ridiculous amount to pay for each ticket account

They had to charge us for shipping. It would've cost the team a ridiculous amount to pay for each ticket account

i would have assumed Ford sponsorship could have covered it ... meh who cares anymore we have game finally

Reactions: Kjbert
Yeah. Did the quick math. $25 a piece x 14,000 is $350,000. Obviously that's not very accurate since most people got more than on ticket in their package. But still, $25 for shipping is crazy. Throw that in some $9 flat rate boxes.

Yeah. Did the quick math. $25 a piece x 14,000 is $350,000. Obviously that's not very accurate since most people got more than on ticket in their package. But still, $25 for shipping is crazy. Throw that in some $9 flat rate boxes.

They also probably sent it out to a sorting and shipping facility which would explain the high cost

I pay nothing for shipping on orders over $200 from my suppliers. when you do big shipments or 1 time big shipment you get great prices. the trucks are on every road every day and its cheap to do those kind of shipments. I thought the $25 was a fee to cover the processing of selling the tickets