Jersey Reveal Video

Yes Frank might have been away. But Poku would have made sense regardless. He is loved and he brings diversity to the picture. Plus the Kwadwo dance he got on the reveal was by FAR the best part of the video. Fucking priceless how beloved this guy is. Poku! Poku! Poku!!!
Seriously. How awesome is it going to be when he actually plays this year? I'm not sure there was anything more enjoyable than the games last year when he ran rampant.

On the one hand I was kind of like "well, they sorta lied to some people about being in a documentary and it wound up being a commercial, which is a bit shitty", but on the other hand the people seemed genuinely stoked to meet Pirlo, Villa and Poku even if for, essentially, a sales pitch.

It looked great, and I love the fact that Poku has clearly been promoted to Face Of The Club alongside Pirlo and Villa.

Reactions: SoupInNYC and adam
Awesome video but the jersey .....

1135148-eyes.gif

Yes Frank might have been away. But Poku would have made sense regardless. He is loved and he brings diversity to the picture. Plus the Kwadwo dance he got on the reveal was by FAR the best part of the video. Fucking priceless how beloved this guy is. Poku! Poku! Poku!!!

That's why I made damn sure to buy my Poku shirt at the last home game - if all the unnerving chatter out his future turned out to be true, at least I'd have a souvenir of one of the most fun aspects of the Historic Inaugural™️ Season.

Seriously. How awesome is it going to be when he actually plays this year? I'm not sure there was anything more enjoyable than the games last year when he ran rampant.
This!

It's hard for me to express how much he affected my experience of this team. I've been a huge fan of Villa since the 2010 WC. My neighbor turned me into a big Pirlo fan in 2011. And while I can't remember the specific game, Mix had an assist for the USMNT 2-3 years ago that cemented my love of him.

For months last season I debated which of the three of them I would put on my jersey. Then there was a game last summer where I completely lost my voice from yelling Poku! Poku! Poku!!! That night my decision was made. My jersey has #88 on it.

Love this video. If only the folks who created that awful jersey had the same good taste and talent as the folks who made the video.

Reactions: canchon and joe