John Terry to sign

Would you like to see Terry at NYCFC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The English Blues

Registered
Apr 14, 2016
Heard big rumours from within England that Terry will be making a move to the MLS signing for either NYCFC or LA Galaxy until the end of the 2016 season, but not as a DP surprisingly, for this season at least.

Attachments

• john-terry-1.jpg
    john-terry-1.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: Kjbert
As a non-DP, would love to see him with NYCFC as long as he's not messing around with other player's WAGs
We'd probably score on a corner kick or two if he was on the field. Not sure any of the fans could handle the excitement from that happening - too much shock to the system....

56df728a364f4.image.jpg

Definitely bring him in, all the better if he's not taking up a DP spot. Terry is still on top of his game, having played every minute of the season last year (which was probably not a good thing; Mourinho's great flaw is his unwillingness to use his squad). And he has rebounded from a shaky start to the current season to earn comments from Roy Hodgson acknowledging that he would like to be have been able to call Terry up for the England squad at the Euros. If Terry could have played at this year's Euros, he can certainly play in MLS.

Reactions: ktdNYCFC
Heard big rumours from within England that Terry will be making a move to the MLS signing for either NYCFC or LA Galaxy until the end of the 2016 season, but not as a DP surprisingly, for this season at least.

Source please.

I think it would be hard to argue that for a half season or perhaps the rest of this year plus next year, he isn't an improvement in quality over what we have now. Whether I want to have to root for him and whether it is the right long-term decision for the team is more debatable and I'm not sure where I come out on those questions. But, unless one thinks it is impossible to integrate a CB mid-year, it is hard to imagine he does not make the team better in the short-term.

I would say no because he is human garbage (with questions over the "human" part) but it would be nice to have a defender in the team for the first time.

Reactions: Viewfrom226
Is John Terry better than Jason Hernandez?

That is the question that needs to be answered to analyze this. Survey says....??

Reactions: ktdNYCFC
George, why did you have to ask a question like this lol I rather we went and got someone like Fernando Torres, our defence is getting better but don't see the point wasting a DP on a Defender

Here is your chance to see who has no credibility talking about soccer... NOTHING good about this in terms of actual soccer....