Lampard Reaction

Frank clearly was shaking the rust off in that game - and it didn't help that he was there in a supporting role out of the back. He sprayed a few passes. He also barely missed on a couple of passes that were ambitious and would have given us a good chance on goal - no harm on trying those under the circumstances.

I am optimistic that in a good position and with more training, he is going to produce for us in the way we all want him to.

Frank clearly was shaking the rust off in that game - and it didn't help that he was there in a supporting role out of the back. He sprayed a few passes. He also barely missed on a couple of passes that were ambitious and would have given us a good chance on goal - no harm on trying those under the circumstances.

I am optimistic that in a good position and with more training, he is going to produce for us in the way we all want him to.

Now that I'm a few days away from the game and my anger at krises choices, yeah I totally agree with you.

I think that a full game with Villia, Pirlo and Lampard (the good players he is forced to play)might be enough to overcome our coaching and salage some wins.

Reactions: FootyLovin
He is older yes, but his footballing brain is incredible! If you watch him as he is coming up the pitch Frank will be looking at the player marking him. As soon as the oppenent looks away to track the ball Frank will move to free himself up.

Clearly, he can still score. IMO he shouldn't play 90 minutes every game but he can still be a very lethal weapon if used properly.

He is older yes, but his footballing brain is incredible! If you watch him as he is coming up the pitch Frank will be looking at the player marking him. As soon as the oppenent looks away to track the ball Frank will move to free himself up.

Clearly, he can still score. IMO he shouldn't play 90 minutes every game but he can still be a very lethal weapon if used properly.
Can we expect his incredible footballing brain to help him put one of three shots from inside the 18 on target, in the future?