Losing your season ticket card

JayH

Registered
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
I promise it wasn't intentional, but I seem to have lost one of my season ticket cards. Anyone know the routine for replacement?

I promise it wasn't intentional, but I seem to have lost one of my season ticket cards. Anyone know the routine for replacement?
Call 855-77-nycfc. I believe there is a replacement fee. Maybe they will waive with the loss today.

Last edited:
You're done. I think in the fine print it says that losing your card revokes your right to the seats for the rest of the season. Also incurs a 25% extra service charge the next year and moves your seats next to City Beats.

I wouldn't report it if I were you.

You're done. I think in the fine print it says that losing your card revokes your right to the seats for the rest of the season. Also incurs a 25% extra service charge the next year and moves your seats next to City Beats.

I wouldn't report it if I were you.
I guess you are not a Beastie Boys fan. #kickit!

there is a fee, $50 I think. You could just use the mobile ticketing option for the rest of the year unless you're concerned someone picked it up and will use it

there is a fee, $50 I think. You could just use the mobile ticketing option for the rest of the year unless you're concerned someone picked it up and will use it
I would think if somebody uses it, they'll be sitting right next to you and you can have security ask them to produce their ticket. At that point you'll get it back.

I would think if somebody uses it, they'll be sitting right next to you and you can have security ask them to produce their ticket. At that point you'll get it back.
not if they get to the stadium first :D

not if they get to the stadium first :D
Even if they're sitting, they'd have to produce the ticket if asked by security, which is the Card, and then when the name on it isn't theirs and instead Jay's, it'd look very dubious.

Even if they're sitting, they'd have to produce the ticket if asked by security, which is the Card, and then when the name on it isn't theirs and instead Jay's, it'd look very dubious.
I think the problem Goodfella Goodfella points out is that if the other person gets in first the mobile ticket won't work so Jay won't get in to initiate the confrontation. Which could be solved by Jay going in and leaving someone from his party outside but that's far from ideal. Plus, I'm not sure how sympathetic Securitas and/or STH services will be when you tell them the card was lost weeks ago and you never told them to save $50 and the result was someone getting unauthorized access.

I think the problem Goodfella Goodfella points out is that if the other person gets in first the mobile ticket won't work so Jay won't get in to initiate the confrontation. Which could be solved by Jay going in and leaving someone from his party outside but that's far from ideal. Plus, I'm not sure how sympathetic Securitas and/or STH services will be when you tell them the card was lost weeks ago and you never told them to save $50 and the result was someone getting unauthorized access.

this is one of the drawbacks of only being able to "action" tix 14 games in advance. If you had full access, you could just print up the rest of the season and in effect neutralize the actual card

Figured he has multiple seats. So, I expected Jay to get there when the gates open and sit in his seat with a beer waiting for the person to show up. A sting of sorts..... for something like that, no friend needs to be present.

Figured he has multiple seats. So, I expected Jay to get there when the gates open and sit in his seat with a beer waiting for the person to show up. A sting of sorts..... for something like that, no friend needs to be present.
I'm willing to go under cover and participate in this sting, #OperationGetJaysCardBack. I can grow a cheesy mustache pretty quickly

If you want to save the money for the replacement card, just print your tickets, that will deactivate the games from the card. You still have the option of mobile tickets even after printing so you could then get in with either your phone or the paper tickets.

Last edited:
If you want to save the money for the replacement card, just print your tickets, that will deactivate the games from the card. You still have the option of mobile tickets even after printing so you could then get in with either your phone or the paper tickets.

on a separate note, I used the mobile option for the first time Saturday and think it's awesome. logged in and saved the ticket to passbook and got that scanned at the gate. Really EZ

Back