M L S Playoff Thread

1-1 at the end of the half. Too bad for RBNY. I thought they easily carried play in the first 45 minutes.
I think they carried play for much of game 1 as well, but the scoreline is all that matters. The Revs will likely play conservatively as long as the game remains 1-1. They have a solid ability to counter and I think that will be their strategy. We've seen that Jones has a solid ability to put in some deadly balls. Between he and MVLee, the Revs will create chances, it all depends on Davies and Bunbury getting on the end of it. Bunbury has already wasted a couple of great chances or potential chances with horrible touches, if he keeps getting opportunities, he eventually won't stone touch the ball and something will happen.
I'm excited for this half and I am ready for some exciting action.

Jones should have put Davies through, huge missed opportunity there. If Red Bulls advance, that play will not be forgotten for sure.

Reactions: Gene
I'm on the edge of my seat even though these are two of my least favorite clubs in the league!

EDIT: DAVIEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
2-2

Reactions: Gene
Goodbye RB :D

Good for us that they're out. Having our inaugural season with Red Bulls as champions would have added unnecessary pressure.

Reactions: BxLio91
2-2 final! New England goes to the Finals!

What started that altercation? They never showed any replay.
I still want to know. It must have been serious because they clearly should have played advantage as NE was clear away to either threaten or take it to the corner.

iWKdix7h6EAsJ.gif

I was wondering why Lio wasn't going off on Twitter, now I know why lol.

Boy a lot of love from New England Revs here. Weird.

Still great game, I'm hoping for a Sounders-Rev match, because a LA/Revs match sounds boring -old-school.

Can Revs break the curse of the Buffalo Bills?

Has anyone else been having issues getting videos to play on MLSsoccer.com the last few days?

Edit: Just realized that they work on IE but not Chrome.

Has anyone else been having issues getting videos to play on MLSsoccer.com the last few days?

Edit: Just realized that they work on IE but not Chrome.
I had to download that hook thing for their videos to work. I'm on mobile though