May 10th, Away @ Red Bulls?

Hello fellow supporters. I know that the stadium is filling up but I wanna know where everyone is sitting for the game in Jersey so I know where to buy a ticket(if there are any left).

Reactions: TommyM
Third Rail ticket block is section 220. I've got mine in 220 already, but not sure whether they've sold all of them already or not. As far as nearby sections, doesn't look like anything is left on Ticketmaster

Screen Shot 2015-04-11 at 10.36.44 PM.png

Edit: A few tickets in 219 and 220 on StubHub though

There's still a few left in 218 which I'll probably go for. It's still pretty close to 220 and I doubt I'll be the only NYC fan in the area. I'm expecting the stadium to be split 60-40 red bulls.

According to StubHub & TicketBastard there's 4 tickets left in 219 and a dozen or so left in 218.

Of course these ticket brokers are about as honest as the YES Network, so who knows how many empty seats there'll be on matchday

I grabbed a pair in 222 a few weeks ago. Really looking forward to this.

I have two aisle seats in Section 223 Row 16 aisle. I'll sell them at cost to an NYCFC supporter as I ended up getting other seats with some friends.
PM me if interested.

Reactions: daveh
I got mine in 222 too. It's close enough to our sectioned off area that we should still be able to stand, chant, etc without red bull fans getting pissy.

I'm sneaking flares into red bull arena lol just imagine how sick orange and blue smoke would look lol

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer but think carefully about that. RBA Security is strict with only using pre-approved smoke in home supporters end. If you're caught, you'll be banned not just from RBA but ALL MLS stadiums. You can apply for re-admittance but you have to take a conduct course. Not saying do it or don't, just be aware of the repercussions. And if you do get caught, own up. My buddy got hauled out of PPL for smoke that went off next to him and he didn't even set it off. The twat that set it off just sat there and let him get busted. Wearing a red fedora, neon green shades, and tons of red beads around his neck made him a prime suspect, hahaha!

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer but think carefully about that. RBA Security is strict with only using pre-approved smoke in home supporters end. If you're caught, you'll be banned not just from RBA but ALL MLS stadiums. You can apply for re-admittance but you have to take a conduct course. Not saying do it or don't, just be aware of the repercussions. And if you do get caught, own up. My buddy got hauled out of PPL for smoke that went off next to him and he didn't even set it off. The twat that set it off just sat there and let him get busted. Wearing a red fedora, neon green shades, and tons of red beads around his neck made him a prime suspect, hahaha!
I'm surprised they allow any smoke to be set off. Is this a common occurrences in soccer games?

I'm surprised they allow any smoke to be set off. Is this a common occurrences in soccer games?
around the world, yes as many countries do let supporters have them. Here in the US not so much due to Fire and safety codes, like the post mentioned they have to be approved and are very strict. other MLS stadiums dont allow it at all.

Reactions: Goodfella
I'm fairly certain that smoke bombs are strictly ILLEGAL in many states, so you may be facing more than just a stadium ban.

There are some countries where it is common place for people to bring guns and shoot them in the air in celebration. Something tells me that would not go over so well here!