Mcfc Confirms Lampard Staying In Manchester For The Season

Plenty:
pinstripe-bowl-photo.jpg
I meant association football, specifically players.

I'm having a thread conversation with two posters called NYCFCfan2015 and NYCFCfan10 and I get called a puppet. Thats just brilliant (see I used a Brit word).

Reactions: einwindir
MagnusPax MagnusPax I am not insinuating anything, but do you seriously not use the word puppet in the USA ?

This time I come in peace lol.:)
What do you call puppets then ?
(puppets are what the models used on e.g. Thunderbirds are ?)

In the context it was being used against you the insinuation was somebody is pulling your strings..... I might not always agree with your viewpoint, but puppet would be the last insult on my mind in regard to your posts :rolleyes:

Similar name as me, just signed up today, felt the need to key in on me right away with insulting post and he quoted my "Welcome back, Puppet."

You all were confused by it, he wasn't.
I don't believe they are the same user. However I removed the user (nycfcfan2015) for other reasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kjbert
MagnusPax MagnusPax I am not insinuating anything, but do you seriously not use the word puppet in the USA ?

This time I come in peace lol.:)
What do you call puppets then ?
(puppets are what the models used on e.g. Thunderbirds are ?)

In the context it was being used against you the insinuation was somebody is pulling your strings..... I might not always agree with your viewpoint, but puppet would be the last insult on my mind in regard to your posts :rolleyes:
No we don't refer to people as puppet here. I have heard the term sock-puppet, but usually when we use the term puppet its something like the Muppets:
Kermit_the_Frog.jpg

Maybe you can tell me more about Thunderbirds though. Sounds like some other Brit thing that we don't get here.

No we don't refer to people as puppet here. I have heard the term sock-puppet, but usually when we use the term puppet its something like the Muppets:
Kermit_the_Frog.jpg

Maybe you can tell me more about Thunderbirds though. Sounds like some other Brit thing that we don't get here.
Oh you missed a treat as a kid not seeing Thunderbirds. Coming back apparently.

Curious you say other reasons. What are they? He didn't seem to be too far out there? At least from what I read.
when a member is banned, they are banned. No matter how many email addresses they use to register. I feel bad about it. I don't like having to ban contributing members but in order for the system to work it needs to be consistent. You know exactly who it is btw..

when a member is banned, they are banned. No matter how many email addresses they use to register. I feel bad about it. I don't like having to ban contributing members but in order for the system to work it needs to be consistent. You know exactly who it is btw..
People seem to think they know whether or not I have second accounts on here and quite frankly I am insulted every time I am accused of this.

People seem to think they know whether or not I have second accounts on here and quite frankly I am insulted every time I am accused of this.
no worries. It's easy for us (mod team) to figure out. Honestly, if anyone accuses you, report them.

Kermit_the_Frog.jpg

Reactions: LostAnvil