Membership Card Issues

as for the cards were looking for a more permanent solution, going with a thicker credit card style card (no stickers) it will be exactly like a credit card, we are making two versions, one for charter members, and ones for just regular members
All I'm saying is that, in general, if you pay for something, you should get what you are promised with the cost. Yet, I've been trying for a week, emailing, going on Facebook, going on Twitter and NO ONE, as of now, can tell me where and how I am getting my card...it's all I want to know and, yeah, i want the discounts, why not?

Reactions: jerseyhotspur
There are no 2015 membership cards as of yet.

We will be rolling that out in a couple weeks. We just bought the printer and waiting for it to be delivered. Once that is done we need to load the software and load our images. It will be a little bit, but we are getting there. Stay tuned for more details.

didn't even know we where supposed to get cards. Talked with Bill today though.

Anything else i should have gotten? I have the shirt, poster, and sticker. Only recieved 2 e-mails so far too.

For whatever reason, I can't post a new thread here so...

I'm not being let back into the facebook group. What's up with that?
New posts in the TR section can only be made by admins, which are a small list of people given to us by Third Rail a few months ago.

As far as the Facebook group, I was kicked out too. Both of them.