Mls All-star Game Thread

11822738_483355415171253_8359605644552278063_n.jpg

Words cannot describe how I hate this! Screw All Star matches. The last thing we need is for him to pick up a nick or lose form because of this extra exercise in futility. David come home!

11822738_483355415171253_8359605644552278063_n.jpg

Words cannot describe how I hate this! Screw All Star matches. The last thing we need is for him to pick up a nick or lose form because of this extra exercise in futility. David come home!

That's the face of a man who doesn't want to be in Denver. Bradley, Keane, Gerrard, and everyone else quit.

Reactions: gbservis
Lol Keane, Gerrard, Bradley and Tierney are out.

Damn, this game took a hit. Giovinco might pull out, too.

Roster now:

GOALKEEPERS: Nick Rimando (Real Salt Lake), David Ousted (Vancouver Whitecaps)

DEFENDERS: Omar Gonzalez (LA Galaxy), Matt Besler (Sporting Kansas City), DaMarcus Beasley (Houston Dynamo), Tony Beltran (Real Salt Lake), Laurent Ciman (Montreal Impact), Waylon Francis (Columbus Crew), Chad Marshall (Seattle Sounders), Drew Moor (Colorado Rapids)

MIDFIELDERS: Fabian Castillo (FC Dallas), Sam Cronin (Colorado Rapids), Benny Feilhaber (Sporting Kansas City), Ethan Finlay (Columbus Crew), Juninho (LA Galaxy), Kaká (Orlando City), Dax McCarty (New York Red Bulls), Graham Zusi (Sporting Kansas City)

FORWARDS: David Villa (New York City FC), Clint Dempsey (Seattle Sounders), Sebastian Giovinco (Toronto FC), Kei Kamara (Columbus Crew), Gyasi Zardes (LA Galaxy)

We've kind of run out of team for next year then unless MLS plays Union Berlin and the Legend of Bobby Wood makes an appearance in the US. Or maybe MLS plays Stanford and we see Jordan Morris.

Arsenal with Zalalem, but it may be better to wait a few years to let him develop and get a few USMNT appearances first.

Ugh, this is why I didnt vote for any all stars. We need him to get as much rest as possible for this important part of the season and especially now that we got Pirlo.

Lol

Watching the homegrown game.

They did a mic'd up segment with Landon Donovan, the all-star coach, where its just him talking to his assistant about the game.

The guy is like the anti-TV personality. The only interesting thing about Landon Donovan is how incredibly boring his personality comes across as.

Reactions: Gavin23
Lol

Watching the homegrown game.

They did a mic'd up segment with Landon Donovan, the all-star coach, where its just him talking to his assistant about the game.

The guy is like the anti-TV personality. The only interesting thing about Landon Donovan is how incredibly boring his personality comes across as.

Duece should coach the same after he retires. There needs to be a camera on him all game. And some controversial calls to get him up and tear up the fourth officials book.

Being a All Star is a honor, I don't care what anyone says. I'm not crazy about the game it's self, But love too see the best players rewarded as a All Star I know it probably sounds corny. That's just the way I look at it, Super proud of David Villa too be on there as he is the best striker in the league!

Reactions: MagnusPax
Really sucks that this game isn't on NBC. Hopefully Fox will allow Ted Lasso to provide some commentary and insight into Tot'num.

I'm glad I didn't spend the $120 on the authentic All Star jersey. For one, I couldn't get the red name and lettering for David Villa. Secondly, I couldn't get the NYCFC patch on one of the arms, MLS logo on the other.

Now that would have been a sweet jersey.