MLS Cup Playoffs - December 11 - Portland (Away)

Just got home from work and went to pull chat down and get this thread up and LionNYC LionNYC beat me to it. His dedication to ensure proper match day thread structuring is unparalleled. Better to not have any changes going into this final. Might be what got us where we are lol. Taty back and we really have a chance to lift the cup!

Does anyone know how to get tickets?....I feel will be limited as Portland always seems to have a full house

i dont think the same issues with union will happen with timbers since the amount of people going is not that high i think.

MLS is the one that handles the ticketing i assume an email can be sent out tomorrow.

we scored 3 goals to get to this match..

let's go to portland and make sure another 3 goals are scored ... in the correct goal!

Reactions: JCMore
Best Matchday thread ever!

Reactions: danger
Just got an email alerting me to buy mls cup tickets from nycfc. $10 for members, $58 otherwise.

Dear City Members,

WE DID IT! The Boys in Blue are headed to the Audi 2021 MLS Cup Finals! What an unbelievable run it has been, and we cannot thank each of you enough for your continued support!

Whether you were in Philadelphia or New York tonight, the Boys in Blue heard your cheers that helped propel them into the MLS CUP FINALS! We cannot wait to do it all over again and are happy to share with you exclusive details about away ticket information for the match at Providence Park in Portland, Oregon on December 11th at 3:00 PM.
  • Away tickets will go on-sale for City Members starting tonight, December 5th.
  • The price for City Member away tickets will be $10 per ticket.
  • A maximum of four (4) tickets can be purchased for the match.
  • Tickets will be on-sale until Thursday, December 9th at 5:00 PM so get them while they last!

We are allocated up to 2,500 tickets. Getting a ticket to this match will not be a problem.

If you’re not a City Member, sign up for the Third Rail ($30, all memberships will be rolled into 2022 for free) and buy a TR ticket (and guest ticket too if you like) going online tomorrow ($10 each). Total is cheaper than a non-City Member away ticket to Portland ($58).

There will be enough match tickets for everyone. Most importantly, book flights now.