Mls Jersey Concepts With American Brands

Yes a lot of are hoping Nike or Under Amour outbid Adidas
How many different teams does Under Armour sponsor?

The only 2 that I can think of off the top of my head are Spurs and Cruz Azul. The Spurs jersey is quality. The Cruz Azul jersey isn't nearly as nice.

If UA made every MLS jersey like Spurs I'd be thrilled to have them as the league jersey maker.

How many different teams does Under Armour sponsor?

The only 2 that I can think of off the top of my head are Spurs and Cruz Azul. The Spurs jersey is quality. The Cruz Azul jersey isn't nearly as nice.

If UA made every MLS jersey like Spurs I'd be thrilled to have them as the league jersey maker.
4 that with colo colo and san pallo

but they make good jerseys with top notch marital

Reactions: Z4CH3B99
Will they be able to continue to do this with an entire league of teams to make jerseys for?
considering they are number 2 uniform manufacturers in the us are desperate to sign a league (after coming in second for the NBA by $50 million) and are systematically taking away all of Adidas schools in college sports (along with Nike) they would be more than fine.

UA would be a good match for the league. They are great with "up and coming" placement. They got Jordan Spieth on board right before he became a household name. And they just signed up POKU!!!

I have always been a traditionalist, but I like the idea of the league being treated like it's a big deal, not a tertiary concern.

Reactions: Paul
considering they are number 2 uniform manufacturers in the us are desperate to sign a league (after coming in second for the NBA by $50 million) and are systematically taking away all of Adidas schools in college sports (along with Nike) they would be more than fine.
I wasn't sure if they had one big uniform design department or if they had different ones for each sport. I'm hoping it's one big department that will enable them to produce quality products for MLS.

I wasn't sure if they had one big uniform design department or if they had different ones for each sport. I'm hoping it's one big department that will enable them to produce quality products for MLS.
they seem to have divisions

I highly doubt Adidas lets up on the MLS kit contract easily. Soccer is Adidas' money maker. They have lost just about everything in the US, after losing the NBA. Can't see Adidas just letting go.

I highly doubt Adidas lets up on the MLS kit contract easily. Soccer is Adidas' money maker. They have lost just about everything in the US, after losing the NBA. Can't see Adidas just letting go.

Well Nike has really transitioned away from being the kit sponsor of clubs and have focused on rather sponsoring individual players. However, a league wide deal would be interesting as that's the norm in American sports and Nike has paid a lot to sponsor the NFL currently and the NBA in the past. When the contract for Adidas expires in 2018, so for the 2019 and beyond expect there to be a large bidding war since MLS in its 24th year will be huge with additional stars like Ronaldo, Messi, Zlatan, etc. etc. (hopefully). Though I'd like to see individual kit sponsors for MLS clubs since I really want us to get Nike kits if Nike doesn't sponsor the whole league.

Last edited:
Well Nike has really transitioned away from being the kit sponsor of clubs and have focused on rather sponsoring individual players. However, a league wide deal would be interesting as that's the norm in American sports and Nike has paid a lot to sponsor the NFL currently and the NBA in the past. When the contract for Adidas expires in 2018, so for the 2019 and beyond expect there to be a large bidding war since MLS in its 24th year will be huge with additional stars like Ronaldo, Messi, Zlatan, etc. etc. (hopefully). Though I'd like to see individual kit sponsors for MLS clubs since I really want us to get Nike kits if Nike doesn't sponsor the whole league.
Garber has stated he didn't want to move away from league wide kit sponsors. Adidas just grabbed up the NHL for the 2017 season and beyond and I'm sure they'll secure MLS once again.

Garber has stated he didn't want to move away from league wide kit sponsors. Adidas just grabbed up the NHL for the 2017 season and beyond and I'm sure they'll secure MLS once again.
If they get outbid yeah they will lose MLS, which is why we are hoping they get out bid.

Reactions: LionNYC

Adidas knows what the NHL is??? I just though Reebok had a lifetime commitment to the NHL.

Adidas knows what the NHL is??? I just though Reebok had a lifetime commitment to the NHL.
How did reebok get that sponsorship in the first place? Surprised Adidas would shell out the money to sponsor the league.

I hope the new MLS deal is worth more than 250 million. That's what Adidas is going to be paying James Harden. Crazy amount of money for a single player.

How did reebok get that sponsorship in the first place? Surprised Adidas would shell out the money to sponsor the league.

I hope the new MLS deal is worth more than 250 million. That's what Adidas is going to be paying James Harden. Crazy amount of money for a single player.
If MLS gets any less than that Don Graber and the MLS lawyers should be fired on the spot.

They're overpaying James Harden. He's never been to the finals or won an MVP award. He's a great player but he's not LeBron/Jordan money. Honestly the money in sports is ridiculous.

Reebok is owned by Adidas. But Adidas will take over from Reebok.