• Win

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Loss

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone wanna explain why the actual f*** this game is blacked out on ESPN even though it's in miami? ridiculous.
Hmmm, I wonder if it's any kind of mess up because they know the last Montreal home game was in NJ?

It’s not data unless you count examples in both directions.

those were examples just at the top of my head. though im sure someone has done the data for both sides. its just what i recall, after a long break the team struggles getting back to rhythm.

Someone wanna explain why the actual f*** this game is blacked out on ESPN even though it's in miami? ridiculous.
Other people have correctly answered your question (blackouts are not based on where the game is played but the home markets of both participating teams) but my ocd insists on also pointing out the game is in Orlando, not Miami.

PSA - if you're using Express VPN to watch on ESPN+ and you find that it is blocked, try the SEATTLE server.

also remember to clear your cache, reload ESPN+, and use an icognito window!

Reactions: Schwallacus
PSA - if you're using Express VPN to watch on ESPN+ and you find that it is blocked, try the SEATTLE server.

also remember to clear your cache, reload ESPN+, and use an icognito window!
i have tried everything and cannot get it to work! Also, more than blackout acts like a malfunction: it sends you back to the original page, where the game doesn't appear blacked out

i have tried everything and cannot get it to work! Also, more than blackout acts like a malfunction: it sends you back to the original page, where the game doesn't appear blacked out

Keep trying to cycle through the servers or disconnecting and reconnecting to the SEATTLE server. Try to get an IP address on 193.19.x.x. that seems to be working.

Seb should be subbed at halftime. We need another CB.

VAR should really look at that. Seb doesn't touch the player.