Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
Philadelphia Union vs. New York City FC
Wednesday, May 15, 7:30 PM ET
Subaru Park
Apple TV (MLS Season Pass)

Philly lost tonight 3-2 to Orlando at home. That's their third straight loss at home.

Reactions: Gene
those suspensions are just from red cards given by the ref. we have yet to find out what the disciplinary committee is going to hand out to everyone. they are taking their time with it, as they should.

The refs are way back behind everything. How did they choose who got a red card and if they gave one to the other guys how did Johnson not get one? It's absurd, after the initial altercation Johnson is the one that continued it.

Reactions: moogoo
One thing to consider is how much squad rotation we see on Wednesday. We've got a pretty deep team, so my guess is that we will see a few usual starters being rested.

Sands is on Yellow Card Accumulation, so I'd prefer to see him off the bench in favor of Parks and Perea.

I would presume Bakrar is back. Does he start?

For wingers, do we see Fernandez and/or Ojeda? Does Santi get a rest with Wolf moving back to the 10? Will we finally get Talles Magno off the bench?

One thing to consider is how much squad rotation we see on Wednesday. We've got a pretty deep team, so my guess is that we will see a few usual starters being rested.

Sands is on Yellow Card Accumulation, so I'd prefer to see him off the bench in favor of Parks and Perea.

I would presume Bakrar is back. Does he start?

For wingers, do we see Fernandez and/or Ojeda? Does Santi get a rest with Wolf moving back to the 10? Will we finally get Talles Magno off the bench?

i think we'll def. see bakrar. the rest are probably up in the air. it is tricky though because we definitely don't want our best XI tired for the derby on the weekend, but we also don't want to go into chester without the desire to whoop some ass either.

Reactions: KevinJRogers
Can I give myself some nerdy credit for telling my kids that if Wolf whips that ball on goal, it’s going in?

Leaving aside Philly’s form etc., that’s a huge win on top of the Toronto win.

The fact that we have had to rotate may actually have been a good thing as we are showing signs of some depth and different options (especially up front).

This is a lot more fun than a few weeks ago.

Just need a Rangers win to avoid a Game 7/Derby conflict ugh.

Can I give myself some nerdy credit for telling my kids that if Wolf whips that ball on goal, it’s going in?

Leaving aside Philly’s form etc., that’s a huge win on top of the Toronto win.

The fact that we have had to rotate may actually have been a good thing as we are showing signs of some depth and different options (especially up front).

This is a lot more fun than a few weeks ago.

Just need a Rangers win to avoid a Game 7/Derby conflict ugh.

I am dreading the possibility of a Rangers Game 7 during the Derby.

• Sad
Reactions: JayH