MLS - May 22 - Chicago (Home)

Last can of soup game day bitches.

giphy.gif

Maybe we just bring some drinks and meet in the lot like last time? Else we can check seaver way.

...One pack of beer is the same price as a singel beer at any of these places, though.

Anyone else who wants to come is welcome too! :D

Reactions: mgarbowski
My in-laws are in town and I’m bringing them with me to the game. I hope we crush Chicago like we did RSL so I can say that NYC crushes everyone indiscriminately, not just their team haha

Anyone know where the Third Rail tailgate is? I don't think they sent an email this week and see nothing on insta or the bird site.
I don't know the exact lot, but when you get off the 7 and walk towards Citi Field, its usually along the way and to the left (you can kind of see it / hear it).

Reactions: mgarbowski
Looks like we could be experimenting at left back again.

OUT

Anton Tinnerholm (Achilles)

Kevin O'Toole (Head)

QUESTIONABLE

Malte Amundsen (Lower Body)

Chris Gloster (Lower Body)

Maxi Moralez (Lower Body)

Tayvon Gray (Lower Body)

Reactions: Kjbert
UPDATE—Breaking News: Lines being erased on the field, but we have the photographic proof. They won’t get away with it, not this time!

75841C7B-0D3A-4F03-9670-1D0ADDC04084.jpeg

Infield looking a little rough today

So should we be thinking martins is the first choice cb now? Or is Ronny taking it easy with chanot due to his month off injury? Martins had done better lately but still don't have full confidence in him yet.

Last edited:
Infield looking a little rough today

So should we be thinking martins is the first choice cb now? Or is Ronny taking it easy with chanot due to his month off injury? Martins had done better lately but still don't have full confidence in him yet.
He's been a lot better the last couple times out. And I thought the three-man back with Martins, Callens and Chanot was . . . intriguing. But man, it's tough to beat that Callens/Chanot pairing when they're both fit and in form. I'm not sure Ronny has full confidence to move away from that yet, either.