Mls Territories According To Facebook

NYCFCFan10

Registered
Mar 23, 2014
030515-SOCCER-MLS-map-JL-IA.vadapt.955.high.0.jpg

LA Galaxy and Toronto dominating the nations.

Shocking that TFC is even more popular in Quebec than Montreal!

Very interesting. I would like to see this map in 24 months to see what kind of dent NYC FC and Orlando City has made. I am surprised the southeast is so pro LA Galaxy and for MLS that is a great thing. You need at least 2-3 teams that are big enough that they can draw fans from outside of their region.

Yep... these numbers are from 10/2014, so prior to OCSC and NYCFC. Hopefully next year we can see how blue NYC really is. It'll be interesting to see how the Cosmos do... maybe there will be a green dot around Leo Glickman's house.
I'm curious of two things, can Cosmos carry Nassau county even and how the entire state breaksdown because proximity will be irrelevant here.

Reactions: Kjbert
Yep... these numbers are from 10/2014, so prior to OCSC and NYCFC. Hopefully next year we can see how blue NYC really is. It'll be interesting to see how the Cosmos do... maybe there will be a green dot around Leo Glickman's house.

Strongly doubt it. He spends a lot more energy engaging in the blue and red sides of New York than the Cosmos so his dot will one of those colors.

And frankly, who can blame him?

030515-SOCCER-MLS-map-JL-IA.vadapt.955.high.0.jpg

LA Galaxy and Toronto dominating the nations.

Shocking that TFC is even more popular in Quebec than Montreal!

The Montreal thing may be a language issue. If this only looked at English language Facebook it would miss the Quebecois fans

Reactions: Kubah
Could also be a lot of them liked Toronto when it was the only Canadian MLS team and never updated their FB after Montreal came in.