MLS Week 13 - 2017

Gotham Gator

Registered
Donor
Games get off to an early start tonight at Dallas hosts Chicago in a matchup of top teams. Dallas has an interesting Thursday - Sunday double game week, with a derby match at Houston at 8pm on FS1.

The other interesting game is a Saturday afternoon Cascadia Cup match as Seattle hosts Portland at 2:30 on big Fox.

Games get off to an early start tonight at Dallas hosts Chicago in a matchup of top teams. Dallas has an interesting Thursday - Sunday double game week, with a derby match at Houston at 8pm on FS1.

The other interesting game is a Saturday afternoon Cascadia Cup match as Seattle hosts Portland at 2:30 on big Fox.
Chicago is hosting Dallas tonight.

My first thought when seeing the DFC schedule was it was really short rest. Then I counted and it's the same as playing Sunday and Wednesday, which happens often enough, as we just did.

Hedges looked fantastic tonight. I haven't seen anyone in MLS able to shut down Accam 1 v 1 every time like that. Hedges even caught Accam and stuffed him. I definitely want to see him starting at the Gold Cup now.

Well FC Dallas didn't do us any favors as they fell to Chicago on the road 2-1 using a lukewarm starting 11. We need to win on Sunday to stay 1 point behind Chicago and remain in third.

Well FC Dallas didn't do us any favors as they fell to Chicago on the road 2-1 using a lukewarm starting 11. We need to win on Sunday to stay 1 point behind Chicago and remain in third.
You're worrying about a team we control our own destiny with since we have two games against them. Take care of business in those games and it's 6pts for the good guys.

Fairly sure I heard the Fire announcer say that Canadian names were hard to pronounce when I watched the condensed match just now.

Should we discuss the inherent stupidity of this comment or no?

That was what I thought. I think it was around 50-52ish on game clock. I should recheck, but I won't. At this point, I like the idea that he said it more than accurate knowledge.
He said it. I think it was a joke? They were talking about Akindele on Dallas FC. He was born in Calgary, but the name is Nigerian. That's where his dad is from.

Back