Mullins to DCU

Correct. There were a few things. I'm trying to figure out which is most important to you. What is the primary issue?

as I noted in my edited comment above, I don't run BXFSC (the account that quoted your tweet re: Mullins) nor am I the president of BXFSC anymore, I stepped down in late April.

My Twitter is BXFSC_OG

Reactions: Kjbert
as I noted in my edited comment above, I don't run BXFSC (the account that quoted your tweet re: Mullins) nor am I the president of BXFSC anymore, I stepped down in late April.

My Twitter is BXFSC_OG

Ah, I see now. I made a mistake because I saw you like the last tweet in the string. I apologize.

My issue with you Rox (I'm not involved with goodfella or whatever group he's affiliated with) is that your rooting negatively against our club. Your gonna come up with some corny Bull to rationalize your position. But it's just stupid, lame for the president of the official supporters group to be like that... But as you have admitted, you're fairly new to soccer, so I don't expect you to get it....

Rox:
"Thank you, @pmullins14! I will miss you. I KNOW you're going to score on us and I will applaud when you do. #oneofus #kissthebadge"

BXFSC:
" R roxfontaine when the president of nycfc's largest SG APPLAUDS a player scoring on NYCFC"
"IS NOTHING SACRED ANYMORE? I want my team to win more than I want Twitter likes from soccer players"

Last edited:
My issue with you Rox (I'm not involved with goodfella or whatever group he's affiliated with) is that your rooting negatively against our club. Your gonna come up with some corny Bull to rationalize your position. But it's just stupid, lame for the president of the official supporters group to be like that... But as you have admitted, you're fairly new to soccer, so I don't expect you to get it....

Rox:
"Thank you, @pmullins14! I will miss you. I KNOW you're going to score on us and I will applaud when you do. #oneofus #kissthebadge"

BXFSC:
" R roxfontaine when the president of nycfc's largest SG APPLAUDS a player scoring on NYCFC"
"IS NOTHING SACRED ANYMORE? I want my team to win more than I want Twitter likes from soccer players"
It's called not being an ass to someone just because they got traded. Smart move by you to assume Rox is obsessed with celebrity Twitter Likes too. It's always a sign of superiority when you ascribe petty motivations to others who are actually just being magnanimous and open-hearted.

Last edited:
What happened to your people? I see I no longer follow the BXSFC account. Did you switch your user name and then someone else snag the old/new one?
The group is still there, I just don't "lead" them anymore, they are still in Section 234 doing their thing: Beers, Banter & Footy. Yes, switched my user name and handed the tag over to the group

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
The group is still there, I just don't "lead" them anymore, they are still in Section 234 doing their thing: Beers, Banter & Footy. Yes, switched my user name and handed the tag over to the group
Thanks. I was just a bit perplexed at how I didn't follow you, but I follow you.

I actually changed my Twitter handle, too. I kept the same avatar, though, so hopefully it wasn't too confusing. Even though I never hid behind my handle to conceal my identity, I wanted to be fully legit I guess.

Reactions: Goodfella

Rox:

BXFSC:
My issue with this post, and you'll probably come up with some corny bull to rationalize it, is it just isn't very intelligent.

I agree that it's not sustainable, but I think it's fairly easy to acquire international slots. We still got a good number of domestic talent on our team (Lopez, Allen, Hernandez, Khiry) and I think we'll acquire more. This move does scream "win now" though.
Sorry I don't get you guys. Since when win now and win the future has to be mutually exclusive? One can have both. On the other hand, if you can't win now, you might just see your fan base erosion to the inrepairable degree

Reactions: Kjbert and Ulrich
Thought he had a great game, albeit missing some good chances. I'm personally rooting for Patrick as he's a good kid and I'm sure a good teammate as well. Looking forward to see his progress at DC and finally getting some minutes!