Multimedia Project And Ys Qusetion

KevinL

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Jul 8, 2014
Hey guys,

I'm gonna being taking photos and video tomorrow of supporters of NYCFC as a part of a multimedia project. I'm slightly concerned, however, that I won't be allowed in the stadium with said equipment. Does anyone now what YS's policies are in regards to cameras and equipment etc.?

Hey guys,

I'm gonna being taking photos and video tomorrow of supporters of NYCFC as a part of a multimedia project. I'm slightly concerned, however, that I won't be allowed in the stadium with said equipment. Does anyone now what YS's policies are in regards to cameras and equipment etc.?
I can only speak for Yankee games but those are usually put the question, because MLB and The Yankees own the rights to all footage captured during a game.

You might want to contact them..
Cameras and Video Equipment

Single-frame flash photography is permitted as are extended-length zoom lenses provided they do not interfere with the game or event or other Guests' enjoyment of the game or event. Mono/tripods, other professional camera equipment, video cameras and any other equipment designed for the sole purpose of video and/or audio recording are not permitted. Guests are not permitted to transmit and/or stream or aid in transmitting and/or streaming any account, description, picture, video, audio, reproduction or other information about any games or events. Any Guests attempting to do so face immediate ejection and/or revocation of season tickets and/or future ticket privileges without refund.
http://mlb.mlb.com/nyy/ballpark/information/index.jsp?content=policies

Yeah I think I'm gonna have to call them and ask I guess

This is off of the A-Z guide on the YS site.

t6xbJ9r.png

If you're just bringing a DSLR with video capabilities, you'll probably be fine. But probably best to call.

Yeah I just did. They said no video cameras but photo camera is fine. I guess I'll just do video of the crowd inside the stadium with my iphone.

By the way, if anyone would like to be interviewed about the football club, please look for me! Will be wearing glasses and have a camera. :)