N Y C F C Quiz

Gene

Registered
Donor
Mar 19, 2014
Down & Out
Just saw this over on Facebook. There are some pretty good questions and (TBH) some pretty dumb ones as well. Give it a go!

http://www.nycfc.com/quiz2015

I got: YOU ARE COMING OFF THE BENCH! YOU SCORED 20 OUT OF 30! I am a spark off the bench! Take part in the quiz and discover how much you know about #NYCFC.

How did you do?

P.S. There will be math on the quiz.

Reactions: Goodfella
18/30 so I'm on the bench. So I'm either a Poku or a Velazquez o_O

Reactions: Gene
You are a starter! You have scored 23 out of 30!
You know a lot about New York City FC. You just need to get a few more questions right and you can be a captain!

that was tricky

EDIT: wish i knew what i got wrong

Reactions: FootyLovin and Gene
21 ranks as a starter..... But I'm sure there are higher scores out there so I'm pulling myself from the lineup with or without a broken toe.

Reactions: sbrylski
Thanks for playing
NYCFC_032815_066resized.png

You are a starter! You have scored 26 out of 30!
You know a lot about New York City FC. You just need to get a few more questions right and you can be a captain!

I clearly spend way too much time on this team.

So, of course... we need to compile all 30 questions and post them here with the correct answers. Any takers?

Ugh. Only 15. Didn't help that I never followed MLS before this season, so I didn't have a clue about the "who has played for the most teams" questions etc, and Blackout Day means virtually nothing to me as it doesn't affect me.

21/30 for me. Definitely some interesting questions.

Ugh. Only 15. Didn't help that I never followed MLS before this season, so I didn't have a clue about the "who has played for the most teams" questions etc, and Blackout Day means virtually nothing to me as it doesn't affect me.
The Blackout game was the match vs San Jose (the match where we wore the dark road kit at Yankee Stadium) and I'm pretty sure Ballouchy was the guy who played for the most teams (at least that was my guess :D )

18. I passed on the math..so 19?

A lot were logical guesses though. I bet if all the questions were about what Ned did in games, we'd ace it.