New City Voice "Close Season" Survey & End To Paper Tickets

THIS IS WHY THE SKANKEES SUCK!!!

Does this mean I can't sell my tickets via StubHub?

Does this mean I can't email a PDF file of my ticket to a friend or someone I'm selling my ticket to in this forum?

#HELP

THIS IS WHY THE SKANKEES SUCK!!!

Does this mean I can't sell my tickets via StubHub?

Does this mean I can't email a PDF file of my ticket to a friend or someone I'm selling my ticket to in this forum?

#HELP
You'd have to transfer via account manager and they should have access to it for mobile entry.
But stubhub looks to be out of the question going forward.

using the season card is still Kosher, right?
That's what they're trying to do. Limit access to season card and mobile entry. Mobile entry can only be obtained if you're a season ticket holder or if you transferred/sold you tickets on official resale market.
I don't believe you can resell your tickets below market price

They just made season tickets a lot less valuable. If you can't sell the tickets you don't want for a lower price, many people will end up eating the tickets. Sucks

Reactions: joe
OK, I just hung up the phone a minute ago and talked to a gentleman named Doug from the NYCFC office.

Here's the scoop.......Sunday it will be business as usual as they will accept paper tickets for the match and for Ticketmaster sales you can load multiple tickets on one device.

And as I'm typing this, I just realized I should have asked about the next several home games too. Dammit, as a non-STH it just didn't cross my mind until now. Sorry about that.

Reactions: Lasker
I don't know why people are getting pissed at the FO over this. It's a Yankee Stadium policy. I'm sure NYCFC had zero say in the matter.

And you can still get under face value for tickets if you want. You can straight up transfer from your ticket manager and accept money another way.

I believe the policy only effects people who bought after April 1st. I unfortunately had unforeseen circumstances... Aka wedding planning out of state I tried and failed to get out of (My dad taught me to pick my battles and said its a long season). So I sold my tickets on stubhub and did paper print at home. Anyone who bought after April 1st can't but we should be fine until next season.

So I checked my account manager and my tickets for Sunday are listed as "print at box office only"....... No mobile option. I plan on using my STH card anyway but WTF????

Hopefully all this gets ironed out quickly. I promised the 3/26 game to a buddy. But in true NYCFC fashion, the written explanation of how this will work was probably placed inside those elusive enrollment bags.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Anyone who bought after April 1st can't but we should be fine until next season.

April 1, 2016 hasn't happened yet, right?

Which brings me to my larger point. This latest communication from our beloved team feels like even more of an April fools joke than their standard incomprehensible doofus-speak.

I am going to pretend this doesn't affect me, and when it does I am going to get super pissed at someone.